Chapter 31

*3 years later*
Madison POV
Me and Hayes have been doing amazing. We have our own place now. Its not too far from my old house.

Amber and Cameron moved into an apartment farther away from us, so we dont see them as much anymore. Matt lives with Nash and Lexy and he has a girlfriend now named Ava.

"Madison. Get up." I heard Hayes say, shaking me. "Do I have to?" I groaned. "Yes I have a suprise for you." He said. "Fiinne." I said and rolled out of bed.

I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and put my hair up in a bun.

"Okay. You have to close your eyes." Hayes said. I clossed my eyes and he put a hand over my eyes and an arm around my waist. He led me down stairs and into the living room.

"Okay. 1...2...3.. Open your eyes." Hayes said, taking his hand off of my eyes. I just stood there for a second. Amber and Cameron were standing in my living room. I havent seen the in months.

"Are you gonna hug me or are you just gonna stand there?" Amber I asked. I ran and jumped into her arms. "I missed you so much!" I yelled. "I miss you too." She said as I got down.

"Cameron!" I yelled and went to hug him. "Hey loser." He said hugging back. "How long are yall staying here?" I asked. "A week." Amber said. "I want ice cream." I said. "Same!" Amber yelled. Me and Amber got into my car and drove to the ive cream place

Hayes POV
"So when are you gonna do it?" Cameron asked me. "I dont know yet, but I want it to be perfect." I said.

I have been thinking about proposing to Madison for awhile now. I want it to be perfect just like her.

"Come on." Cameron said grabbing his keys. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Were going to buy a ring." He said.

We got into Camerons car and drove to the mall. When we got there, we went into Kay Jewelers.

"How can I help you?" A lady that worked there asked. "Were looking for an engagement ring." I said. She nodded and led us to a case full of rings.

There were so many to choose from, but I had to pick the perfect one. I looked and looked until I finally found it.

"This one." I said pointing to a ring. "Are you sure you wanna spend that much?" Cam asked. "Its for Madison, so I dont care." I said.

The lady put the ring in a little box and I payed for it. We got back into Cams car and started to druve home.

Madison POV
When we got home, the boys werent there. "Where did they go?" I asked Amber. "Who knows." She said.

Cam and Hayes walked in the door. "Where did yall go?" I asked kissing Hayes. "Just out." He said.

We all set down on the couch and I layed my head ob Hayes' shoulder. I ended up falling askeep.

Hayes POV
Madison fell asleep on my shoulder so I pucked her up bridal style and carried her up to her room. I layed her down on her bed and went back down stairs.

"Did you get it?" Amber asked. "Yeah." I said showing her the ring. "Its so pretty. Shes gonna love it." She said. "Well im gonna go to bed. Night." I said walking up tge stairs.

When I got back into mine and Madisons room, I put the ring in my sock drawer. "Hi." Madison said rubbing her eyes. "Hey." I said smiling and going to lay beside her.

I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her closer to me. "Goodnight. I love you." I said. Kissing her. "I love you too." She said back

Madison POV
When I woke up in the morning Hayes was still asleep. I slid out of bed trying not to wake him up.

I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun.

I went down stairs and saw mine and Hayes parents and Sky sitting on my couch. "Oh my gosh! When did yall get here?" I asked hugging all of them. "This morning." My mom said.

I sat down on the couch and Sky sat in my lap. "Why are yall here? Not that I dont want yall here its just that I didnt know yall were coming." I said. "We missed yall." Hayes mom said.

Hayes came down stairs. "You guys are here!" He said running over and hugging our parents. "Good morning baby." He said coming over to me amd kissing me.

Hayes POV
The girls had all gotten dressed and went shopping and the rest off us stayed home and watched tv.

"So when are you planing on doing it?" My dad asked.
"Tonight."

••••••••••

Okay so i had already written this chapter, But I guess Wattpad thought it was a good idea to delete half of it so I had to rewrite it.

But anyway.

Hes gonna propose!

I promise that im going to have better chapters after this.

Love you guys❤