Chapter 45

Madison POV

"Me and Hayes have an idea." I said to Lauren and Nash. "What is it?" Lauren asked. "Well me and Madison are looking for a new place and when we find one, we want to sell this one to you guys." Hayes said.

"Oh my gosh. We would love to buy this place. Thats so sweet of yall." Lauren said, hugging us. "Well were still looking, but we will tell you when we find a place." I said.

They nodded and me and Hayes decided to go on a walk. As we were walking, we ran into Matt.

"Omg. Hey Matt. Its been forever." I said, hugging him. "Yeah. I missed you guys." He said, as we pulled apart. "Are you and Ava still together?" Hayes asked.

"No. It didnt really work out." He said. "Oh. Im sorry." I said. "Its okay. Well im gonna get goin. It was good seein you guys." Matt said walking away.

"Do you want some ice cream?" Hayes asked. "Yeah, but could we go to the one on the board walk?" I asked. "Sure, but why?" Hayes asked, confused. "Cause. Ya know. I was kinda shot at the other one." I said.

"Oh. That was the worst day of my life. I hated myself that day." Hayes said, looking down at his feet. "Why?" I asked. "Because we got into a big fight that day and it was all my fault. I shouldnt have done something that stupid. And you got shot" He said.

"Oh yeah. Thats the day I found you with Stacy. Worst day of my life. Im the one that got shot. I mean." I said.

We had reached the ice cream place and we walked in. I got my usual strawberry and Hayes got cookie doe.

"This is so good. Do you know how long its been since I have had ice cream?" I asked. "How long?" Hayes asked. "A couple years." I said.

"Wow." He said. I nodded. "What do you wanna go do after this?" He asked me. "Um. Maybe we could go home and watch movies and cuddle." I said. "That sounds perfect." He said, smiling.

When we got home, I went upstairs and put on some black leggings and one of Hayes' nike shirts.

I grabbed a bunch of old movies off of my tv stand and looked through all of them.

"Which one do you wanna watch?" I asked. "Um. How about Alvin and the Chipmunks." Hayes said.

I nodded and put the disc in the dvd player. I jumped onto the bed and got under the blanket with Hayes. I pulled me closer to him and I rested my head on his chest.

My eyes started to close and I ended up falling asleep.

Hayes POV

Madison fell asleep like half way through the movie. I looked at her and smiled and then slid slowly out of bed, trying not to wake her up.

I grabbed my phone and called Amber.

"Hello?" She answered as I walked down the stiars.

"Hey. Ya know how Madisons 20th birthday is in a couple days?" I asked.

"Yeah. What about it?" She asked.

"Well. I need yours and Cams help getting her birthday present. Its a pretty big one and I want it to be a suprise."

"Okay. How do we help?"

"Meet me." I said.

I gave her the address and ended the call. I slipped my vans on and got into my car.

I drove and met Cam and Amber. "This is what your getting her for her birthday?" Amber asked. "Yep. She has been wanting it for a long time. Shes gonna love it." I said. "Do you know how much this thing costs?" Cam asked.

"Yeah, but its Madison were talking about. I would die for her." I said. "You really are good to my sister." Cam said.

●●●●●

Do yall know what the present is?

This book is ending very soon and im really excited to write the sequal.

I love you guys❤

Twitter- mae_craven