Chapter 26

Madison POV
"Bye guys! I love you all so much!" I said to my fans. This was our last event and we go back to California tomorrow. After meet and greets, we all got in the car and drove to the hotel. "Im exausted!" Cam yelled a jumped onto his bed. "Same." I said going to put all of my stuff in my suitcase. "Im hungry." Cam said. "Your always hungry." Amber said laughing. "Im going to get taco bell for everybody." Cam said as him and Amber walked out the door. I sat down on the couch and got on my phone. Hayes sat down next to me and put me on his lap. I took a picture of me and Hayes and posted it on Instagram. I captioned it 'Babe❤'. After like 20 minutes, Amber and Cam came back with the food. "Foooodd!" I yelled and jumped on Amber making us both fall. "Ew get off of me. Cam has the food anyway." She said pushing me off of her. "Yeah. I know. I just wanted to do that." I said laughing. They had already takin everybody else their food. When we were done eating, i put on a pair of Hayes sweat pants and a t-shirt and climbed into bed. Hayes got into bed and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him. "Goodnight baby. I love you." He said kissing my forehead. "I love you too." I said, closing my eyes and falling asleep.

"Wake up people!!!!" Cameron yelled making me and Amber wake up. We both threw a pillow at him. "We gots to go!" Cam said dragging Amber out of the bed. Hayes came over to me to do the same, but I stopped him. "If you touch me, ita not gonna be pretty." I said pointing a fonger at him. I got out of bed and didnt feel like changing so i just stayed in what I was in. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and put my hair in a bun. I slipped on my red vans. "Leggo!!" Cam yelled walking out the door. "Cameron. Shut uuuup!" I said dragging the u. We met everyone in the hallway and we went down to the lobby and got into the car. When we got to the airport we said our goodbyes and got onto our plane. "Night." I said laying my head on Hayes' shoulder and falling asleep.

"Wake up baby." Hayes said shaking me. I stretched and got up. Hayes grabbed my hand and we got off of the plane. I called Tyler to come pick us up. When Tyler got here, we all got into the car. "Wassup bro!" I yelled to Tyler and hugged him. "I call shotgun!"0 I yelled running to the car. "No! Im older." Cameron said opening the passenger door. "And im better." I said getting into the passenger seat. Cam got into the back seat, making a pouty face. "I love you." I said laughing at Cam. "Mmhmm. Whatever." He said. When we got home, i went straight upstairs and jumped onto my bed. "Be ready by 7." Nash said walking into my room. "Why?" Hayes asked. "Because were going to a party." Nash said. "Ugh. Are you serious?" I whined. "Yes and your going." Nash said pointing a finger at me.

I put on a 'Cali' crop top with high waisted blue jean shorts. I didnt feel like dressing up. I put on some eyeliner and mascara and curled my hair. I put on my white sandals. "You look beautiful." Hayes said coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waiste. "Thankd baby." I said turning around and kissing him. We went down stairs and everyone was ready to go. We all piled in Cams car. I had to sit on Hayes' lap because Lexy had come with us. When we got there, we all got out of the car. "This house is huge." I said looking at the gigantic house. "Forreal!" Amber said. We all walked in and Nash and Cam went to go do somethin so I hung out with Hayes, Lexy, and Amber. "Im going to go get us something to drink." Hayes said leaving us. We all started to dance. I stopped when I noticed that Hayes has been gone for almost an hour. "Wheres Hayes? He never came back." I asked Amber. "Um. I dont know, but I will help you find him." Amber said. We started walking aroud the housr looking for him. "Amber. What if hes with another girl. What if he got hurt. What i-" Amber cut me off. "Madison. Chill."
Hayes POV
Everything was really blurry and I could barely walk. A girl came up to me and I think it was Stacy. "Hey babe." She said kissing me, but I didnt stop her. My head kept telling me to stop, but I didnt. She grabbed my hand and took me upstairs. We walked into some room and she started kissing me again. I lost control and i layed her down on the bed and started kissing her again. HAYES! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! YOUR WITH MADISON! STOP!
I couldnt stop. Then all of a sudden everything went black.
Madison POV
We still havent found Hayes, but we did find Cam and Nash. Nash was really drunk, but Cam didnt drink because he had to drive us home. "Cam. We cant find Hayes." I said still worried. "Dont worry. We'll find him." He said hugging me. Hayes POV
I woke up in a dark room and my head hurt bad. I wad laying in a bed. I got out of the bed and walked out of the door. I then remembered that I was at a party, but I couldnt remmeber anything else. The last thing that I remember doing is going to get me and Madison something to drink. Where is Madison? I walked down stairs anf pushed through the crowd of people calling Madison on my phone. "Hayes! Where are you? Are you okay?" Madison ansked. "Yeah. Im fine. Im in the kitchen." I said and Madison hung up. She walked into the kitchen and gave me a hug. "I thought you were hurt. You scared me." She said letting go. "How long was I gone?" I askeds still confused. "We havent seen you in 3 hours. Where were you?" She asked. "To be honest. I have no idea. I cant remember. All I know is that my head is killing me." I said putting a hand on my forehead. "Lets go home." Madison said grabbing my hand walking me to the door. "Stop screaming." I said. "Im not." She said laughing. When we got home, me and Madison went up to her room. "Heres some medicine amd water." She said handing them to me. "I took the medicine amd drank some water. My phone vibrated in my pocket.

Stacey- Had fun tonight;)

What have I done?
--------------
Oooooo Haaayyyees! Thanks for all of the reads guys. Love yall❤