Chapter 19

Madison POV
"Well im sorry! Its not my fault that he likes me!" I yelled at Hayes. He still mad about the whole Matt thing and hes taking it out on me. "Im not saying that its your fault, but how are you just gonna let him kiss you and then say he likes you!" yelled. "Instead of taking it out on me, why dont you go yelled at Matthew!" I yelled walking away. "Madison wait! Im sorry." Hayes said walking behind me. "Save it!" Yelled walking into my room and slamming my door.
Hayes POV
Ugh! I always mess everything up. I went to Matts room. "Can we talk?" I asked Matt. "Yeah, but what happened between you and Madison?" He asked. "You." I snapped. "Oh. Im sorry." He said looking down. "Yeah so stay away from her! Shes my girlfiend, not yours!" I yelled. "Whatever you want. I made a mistake though. Why cant you just forgive me!?" He yelled. "Because you freaking kissed my girlfriend and then said that you liked her so just stay away!" I yelled walking out of his room. I went to Madisons room. "Baby im sorry." I said walking over to her. "Its okay, but why did you have to yell at me? Weve never had a fight before and it broke my heart." She said. Her eyes started to water. "Baby dont cry. Im so sorry i was just upset. I shouldnt have yelled at you." I said hugging her. "I love you." She said. "I love you too baby." I said kissing her head. "Can we go to McDonalds? Im hungry." Madison asked. "Of course." I said.
Madison POV
I went to my closet and got out a hot pink cali crop top and some white high waisted shorts. I slipped on my black vans and went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth, put on eyeliner and mascara and the. Went downstairs. "Ready beautiful?" Hayes asked grabbing my hand. "Yep." I said kissing him. "We'll be back later Nash. Were going to go get McDonalds." I told Nash. "Can I come?" Nash asked. "No we dont like you." Hayes said. Matt walked in the door as we were leaving. "Hey Matt." I said. He ignored me. "What was that all about?" I asked Hayes. "I dont know." He said. We decided to walk to McDonalds instead of drive. When we got there we ordered and sat down to eat. "Smile!" I said taking a picture of us. I posted it on Instagram and captioned it 'At McDonalds with babe' "Send it to me please?" Hayes asked. I sent it to him and set it as my lock screen. "Can we go walk on tge beach?" I asked "Sure." Hayes said and we went to through our trash away. "Im glad that we got to hand out today. Just me and you." Hayes said grabbing my hand. "Me too." I said kissing his cheeck. Hayes was wearing one of his bucket hats and I took it off of his head and put it on mine. "Oh no. You know that I dont kidd with my hats." Hayes said trying to take it off of my head. "Too bad." I said running away. "Please give it back baby." He begged running after me. "Nope." I said. He tackled me to the ground. "Please give me the hat?" Hayes begged. "Kiss me first." I said. He leaned down and kissed me. "Now can I have my hat?" He asked getting up. "Fine." I said giving it to him. "We should go back to the house." He said. "Yeah. Lets go." I said as we walked to the house. We live like right down the road fron the beach ao it didnt take that long to get home. When we walked up to the door we heard yelling. "Who is this!?" Cameron yelled at Amber. "My friend! Why dont you trust me!?" Amber yelled. She had tears rolling down her face "Are you cheating on me!?" Cameron yelled. "Do you really think that I would do that!?" Amber yelled. "I dont know! Would you!?" Cameron yelled. Amber ran upstairs crying. "Cameron!" I yelled. "What!?" He yelled. "Thats her cousin!" I yelled going upstairs. "Hey." I said walkig into Cam amd Ambers room. "Hey." she said. "Are you okay?" I asked sitting by her and rubbing her back. "No. Why does he think that I would cheat on him?" she asked. "I dont know babygirl."
Hayes POV
Camerons eyes started to water. "What have I done?" He said putting his head in his hands. Madison came down stairs. "You need to go talk to her." Madison said to Cameron. "She doesnt want to talk to me." Cameron said. "She loves you. Now go." Madison saif pointing upstairs. Cam went upstairs to talk to Amber and Madison came to sit by me on the couch. "Why is everybody fighting? Why cant we all just be happy?" She asked laying her head on my shoulder. "I dont know baby. I dont know."
------------
Drama Drama Drama. This is my last update until Monday. ❤