Chapter 15

*2 months later*

Amber Pov
Todays Madison birthday and me and the boys are all planing a big suprise party for her tonight. I walked upstairs to Madisons room to go wake her up. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" I yelled jumping up and down on her bed. "I should at least get to sleep in since its my birthday!" Madison said throwing a pillow at me. I walked out of Madisons room and i felt someone hug me from behind. It was Cameron. We arent dating but we act like we are. I dont know why he doesnt just ask me out already. "Hey gorgeous." He said kissing me on the cheek. "Hey." I said back. I like Cam a lot and he told me that he likes me too, but I dont know why were not together. "Hey. I wanna take you somewhere later." Cameron said. "okay. Where?" "Maybe we could go to the pier and hang." "Okay. Can we go at about 11 because i have to start setting stuff up by 12." I asked. "Yeah sure." Cam said and walked away. It was 10 right now so i had an hour to get ready. I went down stairs to go tell Hayes to wake Madison up because he had to take her out somewhere before 12.
Hayes POV
I went to Madisons room and sat on her bed. "Madison its time to wake up." I said shaking her a little. She opened her eyes and smiled at me. "Happy birthday baby." I said leaning down to kiss her but she moved her face. "I have morning breath and thank you." She said. "I dont care." I said grabbing her face and kissing her. "Get up and go get dressed. Were going to the mall." I told her making her get excited. "Yay!" She said kissing my cheek.
Madison POV
I went to my closet and put on my Cali tank top, blue jean shorts, and white sandals. I straightened my hair and put on mascara. "All ready!" I said to Hayes, walking down the stairs. "And beautiful as always." He said giving me a quick peck on the lips.
Amber POV
Me and Cam were at the pier now. We had gotten some starbucks on the way there and we were talking and drinking our starbucks. "Hey Amber. Theres something i have been wanting to ask you." Cam says. "Okay." "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked blushing a little. "Yes! Of course!" I said hugging him. When we pulled away he kissed me for the first time. I looked at the time amd it was almost 12. "We have to get back and start setting up for the party." I say standing. "Okay. Lets go." While we were in the car, Cam took our hands and intertwined our fingers. Im so happy that we are finally together.
Hayes POV
While we were in the car, Life of The Party was on by Shawn Mendes and Madison was singng to it. "We dont have the time to be sorry, so baby be the life of the party." Madison sang. Ive always loved her voice. Im gonna have to call Shawn to come down here for her party tonight. She is like obsessed with Shawn Mendes qnd she has always wanted to meet him. "I love your voice baby. Its beautiful." I said smiling at her. "Thanks baby." She said kissing me on the cheek.
Amber POV
Me and Cam were almost
done setting up and we invited some more of the MAGCON boys. Aaron, Carter, and Taylor were coming. I invited some of Madisons friends from school too. When everyone was here, i went ahead and called Hayes.
Madison POV
We were heading back home from the mall. I had an amazing day with Hayes. When we got home, the house was dark. We walked in and all of a sudden "SUPRISE!" I hear everybody yell. I see my friends from school and even Aaron, Carter, and Taylor were here. I havent seen them in forever. "Did you know about this?" I asked looking at Hayes. "Yes i did." He said kissing me. "I have another suprise for you." Hayes said. Then i saw Shawn Mendes walk into the living room singing my favorite song by him. Stitches. "Sing with me. Ive heard that you have an amazing voice. "Now that im without your kisses." Shawn sang. "I'll be needin stitches." I sang. Is this forreal? Am I singing with Shawn Mendes? "Did you do this?" I asked smiling at Hayes. "Just for you baby." He said kissing me. "I love you so much." I said hugging him. "I love you too."
---------------
A/N
I put some about Amber and Cameron in here since I never really talk about them. I hope you guys like it. Yall should also go read my new story that im righting its called Meeting Matt.❤