Chapter 36

Follow my instagram mae_craven ❤

*4 months later*

(A/N: Sorry fof skipping ahead. I just didnt know what to write about.)

Madison POV
So todays the day. The day that I will become Madison Grier.

Amber, my mom and Hayes' mom were all helping me get ready. I was shaking like crazy. "Im so nervous." I said. "Calm down. Its gonna be okay. You look beautiful." My mom said, playing with my hair.

"Its time." A guy said through the door. "Just take deep breaths." Amber said. I took a deep breath in. "Are ya gonna let it out?" Amber asked laughed. I let the breath out.

"You look beautiful." My dad said hugging me.

We heard the music start playing and the doors opened and we started walking down the aisle.

(A/N: They are gettin married on the beach. The same one were he proposed. They were in a beach house. Js)

Hayes POV
Madison walked out of the beach house with her dad and my jaw dropped. She looked so beautiful.

She was now standing in front of me.

(AN: Skip to their vows)

"Madison, you have been my best friend since forever and i had the biggest crush on you in the 3rd grade. I thought that you were the prettiest girl i have ever seen and you are. You have made my life so much better and I have no idea what I would do if I would have lost you all of those that I thought you were gonna leave me forever. I have messed up a lot and screwed our relationship up so much, but we made it through it. I love you so much Madison and I couldnt see myself spending the rest of my life with anyone but you." I said. She gad tears rolling down her face and a big smile on her face.

Madison POV
"Benjamin." I said giggling a little. He glared at me trying not to smile. "Hayes, we have been through so much crap together and it was not easy, but I would never ever take back a second of any of it. You have been the best boyfriend in the whole world and you have been there for me through thick and thin. You have never left my side, even when I was in the hospital for weeks, you stayed. I thought so many times that I was gonna die and leave you, buy I fought and fought and it wadnt because I thought that you needed me, it was because I needed you. I dont know where I would be in life without you. You are the one that I want to grow old with. I love you Benjamin." I said giggling. "I love you Hayes." I said smiling at him.

(AN: The preacher guys says all the things that he has to say. Blah blah blah.)

We said our I do's and exchanged rings. "You may kiss the bride." The preacher said.
I grabbed Madison and pulled her down and kissed her. Everybody cheered.

-----Skip to after the party--

Madison POV
When we got home, we went upstairs. I cant believe that I am officially a Grier.

I changed into some comfy clothes and layed down next to Hayes. "I cant believe im finally a Grier. It feels good." I said wrapping my arms around hayes. He giggled.

"Goodnight my beautiful wife. I love you." He said making me smile. "Goodnight my sexy husband. I love you too." I said making him laugh a little. I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep.
••••••••
Im sorry of this wasnt the best chapter, but they are finally married.

Im gonna keep going with this book for a little longer and then start writing Love of My Life.

Love you guys❤