Chapter 29

*2 Months later*
Madison POV
Its been two months since me and Hayes broke up, but we are still really close friend. I still love him. A lot, but i doubt he still feels the same. I was sitting on the couch, watching tv with Amber and Matt. "Wheres Cam?" I asked Amber. "Who knows. He hasnt been hanging out with me much. I keep texting him, but he wont text me back." Amber said. "Im sorry. Maybe hes busy." I said. "Yeah, busy with another girl." Matt mumbled. "Matthew!" I said slapping him. "Matt. Do you know something i don't?" Amber asked as a tear rolled down her cheeck. "I dont know nothin. I was just sayin." He said putting his arms up. "Room. Now." I said to Matthew, standing up an pointing a finger upstairs. "Your not my mom." He said. "Do you really wanna mess with me? I may be little, but I sure as hell can kick your ass." I said stepping closer to him. "Yes ma'am." He said running upstairs. Amber started laughing. "I was serious. He messed with my best friend." I said sitting back on the couch. "What if what he said is true. What if Cameron really is cheating on me." Amber said looking down. "Don't listen to him. Hes stupid. Imma go talk to him." I said. She nodded and I walk up to Matts room. "What were you thinking!" I yelled at Matt, as I closed his door. "What do you mean?" He said sitting up on his bed. "Really! Why would you say that the love of her life is cheating on her!" I yelled. "I was just saying. Normally when a boy doesnt talk to you or see you for days, it means they are cheating." He said standing up. "Cameron wouldnt do something like that! He loves Amber!" I yelled. "Please stop yelling. Im sorry." He said walking closer to me. "No! Your so stupid! Why would yo-" He cut me off by grabbing me by the waist and kissing me. I didnt stop him though. I kinda liked it. He pulled away. "Im sorry." He said. "Dont be." I said, grabbing his face and kissing him. We pulled apart. "Madison. I love you." He said. I looked down at the floor. "Whats wrong?" He asked. "Matt. I really like, but I love Hayes." I said. "I know. I just wanted you to know. Whenever you need me, i'll be here. I would never ever cheat on you, you dont deserve it. Your perfect in every little way. The way your brown hair falls perfectly onto your shoulders. Your smile could light up a whole room and you have the most whitest part of the eye I have ever seen." He said looking into my eyes and laughing. "Really?" I said, slapping his chest and laughing. "Im just kidding, but everything else i said was true." He said. "Oh. So I dont have the most whitest part of the eye?" I asked laughing. "Shut up." He said laughing and kissing my cheeck. We walked back down stairs. Amber was sitting on the couch with Hayes and Stacy. "Hey Madison." Hayes said walking up to me. "Hey." I said smiling and hugging him. Matt rolled his eyes. "Stop." I said pointing a finger at Matt. "Whats up with him?" Hayes asked. "Nothin." I said walking to the couch. "Why is she here?" I asked, referring to Stacy. "Madison." Hayes said. "What! I dont want her here!" I yelled, standing up. "Madison please stop." Hayes said standing up. "If she has to stay here with you, then you can leave too!" I yelled at Hayes, pointing to the door. "Are you seriuos?!" He yelled. "Dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out." I said crossing my arms. They both got up and walked out. I started to cry. "Come here." Matt said hugging me.
Hayes POV
I dont know what was wrong with Madison today. She got mad for no reason. Yeah I understand that the girl thats having my baby was sitting in her living room. Oh wait. Dang it Hayes.
Madison POV
Me and Matt went up to my room and I put on some spandex and one of Matts shirts. I crawled into bed next to him and layed my head on his chest. "Goodnight beautiful. I love you." He said kissing my forehead. "Goodnight Matthew." I said, slowly falling asleep.
-----------
I love you guys so much! I have 458 reads! That may not be a lot to yall, but thats a lot to me. Thank you guys so much. I love you guys❤