Chapter 5

Madison POV
When i woke up Hayes was still asleep. I slid out of his arms and walked down stairs to the kitchen. I grabbed a poptart and put it in the toaster. Hayes came up behind me and tickled my side. "Good morning turd!" Hayes said smiling at me. "Good morning loser." I said messing up his hair. I couldnt stop thinking about what he said last night. "Hayes. Can i talk to you about somethin?" I asked as i sat down at the bar. "Anything sweet cheeks." He said sitting down next to me. "Last night, i heard you say something.." I said. Hayes eyes widened and his cheeks turned red. "What did i say?" Hayes asked. "You said that you loved me and you kissed me on the cheek." I said. "Oh. You heard that?" "Yeah. Is it true? Do you love me?" I asked Hayes. "Yes. Thats what i was going to tell you when were in the tree house last night, i have loved ever since third grade when we kissed and how do you know that i said that?" Hayes asked. "I guess you thought that i was asleep, but i wasnt." "Oh." Hayes said looking at the ground. "I love you too." I said. Hayes head shot up. "What?! You do!?" He said smiling. "Yes." I said giggling.
Hayes POV
Did she just say that? She loves me? "I thought that you didnt feel the same way and that if i told you that it would be awkward." I said. "Well, your were wrong." She said giggling. Her smile is so beautiful. She is so beautiful. "Can i stay the night again?" I ask. "Yeah sure. Tyler wont be back for another two days, so your good." She said. "Hey. Go get dressed and we can ride our penny boards to starucks." I said making Madison jump up from where she was sitting. "Now I love you even more!" She said kissing me on the cheek causing me to blush.
Madison POV
I ran upstairs and put on my Hayes Grier crop top and some light blue high waisted shorts. I brushed my hair out and slipped on my black vans. I grabbed my phone and ran down stairs. "Ready!" I said to Hayes. "You look beautiful." He said kissing me on the cheek. We rode our penny boards to starbucks and i sat outside while Hayes went in and ordered. "One cotton candy frapp." Hayes said handing my drink. "Thanks loser." While we were drinking our starbucks, Hayes took our hands and intertwined our fingers together. When we got home, i put on my favorite pajama shorts and Hayes let me borrow his shirt. I laid down next to Hayes and put my head on his chest. "Goodnight. I love you beatiful." He said kissing my forehead. "Goodnight. I love you too."
---------------
Okay so Madison and Hayes parents live in North Carolina and Madison and Hayes live in California with there brothers Tyler and Nash. Tyler isnt always home though. He is always off at school. I hope you guys like it so far!❤