fifty-one: italian devil

thank you!

not proof-end!

He looked terrible to put it bluntly. He had dark-circles underneath his eyes, he had a look of frustration and even his suit was messed. Basically he looked like a complete mess, but somehow I was attracted to the messed up ones.

"She's fine, Marco." Rita said reassuringly. "She's getting induced as we speak."

Marco let out a sigh of relief. "Thank God."

There was a small pause before Rita spoke up again, "I'm going to get something to eat."

Thanks a lot, Rita.

"Do you guys want anything to eat?" She asked Marco and I.

We both shook our heads. "No." He muttered, taking a seat besides me.

"Okay, I will be right back." Rita disappeared to get food for herself.

There was another space of silence...

I said I would talk to Marco, but what do I exactly say? It is not exactly the right time to talk about the very...Eventful incident.

"So..." He began to say. I fidgeted in my seat.

"So..." I repeated. This is really uncomfortable to go through right now.

"How have you been?" He asked, trying to sound polite as possible.

I put on a tight smile. "I've been good. How about you?"

"I've had better days."

Yeah, this is getting very uncomfortable...

Marco sighed. "Ophelia, I-"

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?!"

Thank you, Reece. Thank you so much. I freaking owe you my life...

A bit much now that I think about it.

"She is getting induced." Answered a very calm Marco. How he looks so calm and casual after we were interrupted puzzles me.

"I need to see her."

Marco narrows his eyes at Reece, like he is starring at an idiot. "She is getting induced." He repeated very slowly which almost makes me want to snort out a laugh.

"So?" He challenged.

"You are not allowed to see her until she is done."

"And?"

"You will see her later."

"My wife is in labour. I need to see her."

"My sister is in labour. I'm not stupid like you, I know that I will see her. AFTER she is finished being induced."

"She is having my child."

"She is having my niece or nephew."

If I didn't know any better, I would think that I was in a room with children.

I twitched in irritation. They are disturbing everyone in the hospital, only an idiots would do that. Oh, wait I am with two idiots!

"Reece calm down, Michelle will be done soon. Marco stop provoking Reece." I snaped at the two.

Reece frowns, but none the less sits down next to Marco.

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎