thirty-six: found

thirty-six: found

gif of ophelia

not proof-read!

~marco donati pov~

It's been a day. One whole torturous day. Marco looked and looked, but he still hasn't found her. Dante literally had to pin him down to stop searching for Ophelia, but Marco just ended up hitting him.

"God damn it, Marco! Stop hitting me! You're like an animal!" Dante screamed as he tried to restrain his brother.

"An animal that is trying to look for his future wife!" Marco argued, struggling to get out of Dante's grip. He was shocked that Dante was actually pretty strong. 

"Calm down, Marco! You will find her, I know you will. After Michelle said that-" Dante widened his eyes and puts his hand over his mouth. "Shit."

Marco narrowed his eyes towards him. What did Michelle have anything to do with this? Did Dante know something that Marco didn't? "Tell me." He ordered sternly. 

He paled slightly. "I'm sorry, I swore to secrecy"

'I honestly didn't want to do this, but...'

Marco frowned. "Don't worry I understand, Dante."

Dante gaped. "You do?"

Marco nodded. "I understand that you can't tell me where my fiancee is. Even though I desperately want to find her and have her in my arms. I just miss her so much, you know? Her smile, her laugh, that cute little vein that pops when she is angry. Maybe I will never have her my arms again..." His voice trailed off in sadness. He hoped that playing the 'I-am-so-broken-hearted' card would work on his younger brother, who even though he didn't want to admit it, was a romance at heart. 

Dante groaned. "Oh, fine! I'll tell you!"

A smile tried to itch its way to Marco's lips. He looked up at Dante with innocent eyes. "You will?"

"She's at Michelle's house."

A smirk appeared. "Thank you, brother."

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

He ran. It was a stupid idea. But he fucking ran. Even though a car would have been so much more smarter, but cars were too overrated.

Besides, didn't girls like the man running after the woman?

'But, our treasure isn't like any woman I've met.'

'True, very true.'

"It's a pleasure to meet you Marco Donati, I am Ophelia Kokinos. Your future bride."

"I apologise, Mr. Donati. It took a while looking this good." She spoke arrogantly. And she is narcissistic. Just my type. He mentally added sarcastically.

It felt like yesterday when those cold-blue eyes were staring directly at him cooly.

As soon as he reached Michelle's house, he frantically banged the door. Marco kept on banging the door, after Michelle opened the door. Her eyes widened, but then she gave him a glare. Without saying anything, she hit her younger brother on the arm

"What the fuck?!" He shouted, rubbing my arm. Marco questioned where all her siblings got their strength from.

"You are an idiot! How are dare you?!" She screamed, the glare never left her eyes.

"Maybe you can scold me later, I'm busy trying to find Ophelia. Is she here?" He asked worriedly. 'Please, please, please tell me she is here.'

"Well..."

He froze in place and stared at Michelle in worry. "Fuck!" He yelled, running off, not bothering to say goodbye to Michelle.

"Wait! Marco!"

He didn't stop, but he just carried on running.

Where the hell could she be?

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

~ophelia kokinos pov~

The breeze felt nice against my skin. It wasn't overly hot, but it wasn't extremely cold. It was nice. The sun was up, shining brightly and the wind was gently hitting my skin.

It was such a beautiful morning for such a crappy week.

I had an urge to go the beach. I heard the beaches in Italy were simply gorgeous.

This morning walk that Michelle suggested was such a good idea. It felt like I was able to relieve my stress.

Last night was good. Reece and Michelle were good people and I felt like I was at home. Not to mention there were sickeningly adorable.

Also Reece was a killer chef.

I will probably be extremely over-weight because of the amazing food he cooks.

 I continued to walk around the area for bit. It is such a nice day, that it would be a waste to not spend some here a little more.

I must have spent twenty-minutes, before realising that I should get back otherwise Michelle might get worried.

And worrying is definitely not good for the baby.

As I started to head the other way, I felt a hand grab my wrist. And by instinct, I shot my knee to the persons...Um, secluded area.

I heard a deep groan. It had to be a guy.

"God fucking damn." I heard a mummer.

I gasp as the man fell on the floor, cupping his damaged baby making area. "Marco! What the hell where you thinking?!"

"Why did you do that?" He groaned in pain.

"I thought you were some sort of creeper!" I exclaimed

I don't know if I should feel a swell of pride that I kneed him in his secluded area. 

Wait a second, how did he even find me?

"What are you doing here in the first place?" I asked suspiciously.

Marco stood up straight, wincing slightly. I kind of felt bad...

"Why though?" He asked  In his eyes clear anger was shown, but in his voice it sounded...Calm? I honestly don't know how to describe it, but he wasn't shouting. It was so unlike him. "Why give me false hope?" Marco laughed bitterly. "Just like Camilla."

I scowled at the memory. Never mind.

"I'm so fucking sorry. I am the biggest dick in the world. My anger just took over, I should have let you explain first. Well I did, but being the bastard I was I started accusing you first. I'm sorry. I am so sorry."

At least he didn't try to buy your forgiveness. But I'm still going to make him work for it.

"Not forgiven."

Marco narrowed his eyes. "Excuse me?"

"Not forgiven."

I smiled sweetly toward him, before walking past him.

Better start working hard for it, Marco Donati.

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

awww hell yeaaaaaaah u set that bitch in its place

MAKE HIM WORK FOR IT 

MAKE HIM BEG FOR FORGIVENESS. 

GET DAT BITCH ON HIS KNEES FOR YA 

it was a pretty short chapters so i maaaay update again hehe :3

see you in the next chapter!

have a lovely day or night!

nat xxx