twenty-eight: romeo

twenty-eight: romeo 

gif of sad ophelia 

not proof-read!

I felt a bitter feeling of betrayal and rage run through my veins. It wasn't because Finn slept with Camilla, it was because he saw me as a pathetic desperate whore. That's what made me feel angry. I have known Finn for almost all my life and all that time he didn't know who I really was?

And he slept with Camilla out of jealously? Unbelievable. He shouldn't of done that. I mean I don't think that Camilla would have minded, but he shouldn't have done that. It's stupid. That's almost saying that I killed someone because I was bored. It doesn't justify his actions.

Marco held me tightly, not letting me go. Not even an inch. He whispered sweet things to my ear making me relax slightly. I refused to cry. I refused to cry for him. He doesn't deserve my damn tears. But I couldn't help but release a few tears. 

This may be a little vulgar, but I hope Camilla bit his penis.

The rest of that day I just felt a little blank. All I remember was Marco holding me in his eyes, then I drifted off.

When I woke up I heard loud shouting.

"You can't just kick me out of the house?!" I heard Finn's voice shout.

I heard Marco snort and I can just imagine him rolling his eyes. "I just fucking did." He stated blankly.

"You don't understand anything that went between Ophelia and I." Finn said to Marco. He had anger in his voice.

"Actually, I heard everything loud and clear. So in case you have water in your ears, let me make it clear for you, Finny boy. Get the hell out of my house and get out of Italy. You already caused enough damaged." Marco stated darkly. "And this isn't a request, it is an order. Get out. I already had your things packed and I already had your ticket booked."

"You bastard."

Marco chuckled darkly. "You will find that's you. Have a nice flight." He said sarcastically.

Then, I heard struggles and then door slamming shut.

I felt relived that Finn was gone, it was like a huge weight was lifted off my chest. I was actually grateful to Marco.

My body got off the bed and I stared at the time. I was only asleep for an hour, even though it felt like a whole day.

"Hey, sleepy head." Marco entered my bedroom with a slight grin. What made me even more grateful that he wasn't acting if I was fragile glass that might break if he even breathed towards me. 

"Hi." I breathed out. What was I suppose to say? 'Hey Marco, I just found out that the man I used to love slept with your ex-girlfriend. Also he called me a desperate whore! By the way, how are you?'

It wasn't the best conversation starter.

"You hungry? There is some left over cake. It taste pretty good, considering that we all made it." He joked. I noticed the bandaged hand. 

"How is your hand?" I asked worriedly. "Is it fine?"

Marco chuckled. "Breathe, treasure. It's fine."

Who uses an oven without gloves?

Marco Donati does.

I expected it from Dante. Not Marco. Maybe I judged him way too quickly.

"I sent him away, if that's alright with you." Marco spoke. I smiled slightly towards him.

"Thank you, for everything. You didn't have to help me, but you did." Maybe Marco isn't some big-headed ass that I thought he was.