forty-two: bliss

forty-two: bliss

gif of some cute ass couple

not proof-read!

I laid on my bed staring at my engagement ring as it shone brightly. I still can't get over how beautiful it looks. It had a thin band with tiny diamonds and a larger diamond in the middle with the smaller diamond surrounding it.

What makes it more beautiful is that it was his Grandmother's. But when she passed away she gave to Francesca, Marco's mother, and his aunt.

The ring held importance to him and his family, and he gave it to me, which I am very grateful for.

What surprised me that the ring fitted me perfectly. It was snug on my ring finger and wasn't loose at all.

It's been a week since he proposed to me and life with Marco had been perfect. As cheesy as it sounded, but it was true. 

Everyday it felt like I was falling in love with him again.

I carried on staring at the engagement ring and keep in mind that it is 3:30 in the morning.

As I was still admiring the ring, I heard my door open. I shot straight up from my bed and saw Marco wrapped around his thin sheet of blanket. It sort of reminded of a child.

"What are you doing up at this time?" I questioned him, puzzled.

He stared at me blankly. "I can't sleep."

I gave him a sceptical look. "So you come into my room?"

"Well...Yes."

I sighed. "This is the third time this week." He dropped the thin blanket, showing his half-naked form. He walked closer to me. "We might as well sleep in the same room."

Marco wrapped his arms around me, holding me tightly. "I wouldn't mind."

I guess I had no choice. I didn't need Marco coming into my room at 3:30 in the morning, saying that he couldn't sleep and in the end he sleeps peacefully with me in his arms every single day.

"Alright, I will move my things into your room. Happy?"

He nodded silently as he released me.

"Do you want the right side or the left-"

Marco quickly cuts me off as he moulded his lips to mine. I sigh mentally. This man is so much like a child. I quickly gave into the kiss, closing my eyes.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. I felt myself heating up. I always love the feeling of kissing him. I can never get enough of it.

I felt his tongue slowly tracing my lips. I smiled in reply, opening my mouth.

His tongue explored my mouth. I moaned in pleasure as he carries on doing so.

Marco lifts me up, so I can wrap my legs around his waist. Instantly I felt his 'friend' pressed against me. I move away just to moan out loud as I felt Marco grinds against me.

"Ophelia, I need your mo-Oh, wow. Better than porn." Dante said as he storms into my room. Marco and I quickly got off each other.

Marco groaned and glared at his brother. "What the fuck is your problem?"

Dante grinned in reply. "I need moisturiser."

"Why do you need moisturiser for?" I asked.

Dante gives me a blank look. "My dick." He retorted sarcastically. "What do you think I need it for?"