forty-one: yes

forty-one: yes

gif of marco

not proof-read!

~marco donati pov~

"We are not stopping for donuts." Marco stated to Michelle, who was pouting like a child. It's hard to believe that she was not only the eldest sibling, but she was also married and pregnant. Marco believed that Michelle behaved like a child most of the time and it felt he was the

"It's just one donut!" She argued. "It's not like the whole thing is going to be completely failure because of a donut stop!"

'You never know...'

"You just jinxed it." Dante commented. "I want tacos."

Marco felt like face-palming himself. He didn't ask his siblings to come on the journey to Venice with him just for food stops.

Michelle would be sort of understandable as she was pregnant and had needs. But Dante was someone he couldn't understand about his obsession with food.

"Donuts."

"Tacos."

"Donuts."

"Tacos."

"I'm older then you." Michelle argued

"Do you want an award?" Dante remarked sarcastically.

"Guys! We are not stopping for food! We are going to get what we need and quickly leave, so I don't have to deal with another moment with you two!" Marco shouted, feeling quite irritated

"Well you are obviously not going to find it here!" Michelle exclaimed

Marco groan. This was a lot harder than he thought. It looked so much more easier in the films. But this was the woman that I loved, he had to make this perfect.

"Then where the hell are we going to find it?!" He asked, yelling slightly.

The Donati siblings were quiet, whilst having their thinking faces on. If they were not going to find the perfect one in Venice, then where were they gonna find one?

"Grandma." Dante stated as he smiled to himself proudly.

Michelle and Marco stared at their little brother with an are-you-kidding-me look. 'Grandma? Are we going to rise her from the dead and ask her for one?'

"Dante, Grandma is dead." Michelle said slowly as if he was mentally insane. "Dead means no longer alive. She has passed."

"I'm not fucking stupid. I know she is dead, but maybe mother has her one or aunt Rubes?" Dante explained to us.

Marco couldn't believe he was about to say this, but Dante was a fucking genius.

'Well, that felt fucking weird to say.'

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

A few hours later, they all returned back to Marco's house to set everything up. Rita had everything ready and Reece had everything set up as well.

This was going to be perfect.

That was what Marco thought until...

"What do you mean she saw you?" He asked Rita through the speaker. Marco assumed that she was going to stay at Michelle and Reece's house for the whole day.

"She saw me when me and Reece were preparing everything. She saw us and thought were having an affair, we denied it so then she questioned us. I ran. With heels." Rita added proudly.