thirty-seven: trapped

not proof-read!

There is a difference on being a bitch and showing a man the mistake that he has made. A bitch would be pushing him in his pool and letting him drown, but what I am doing is showing him what happens when he pushed me straight to the deep end of the pool and letting me find my way back to the surface.

There's a different. Obviously.

I decided to move back to the house. Despite, Michelle's arguments saying that it would just lead to chaos.

But I beg to differ. I am just teaching him a lesson, that's all.

I am teaching him that women will not always fall for his feet and things don't always goes his way. He needs learn that sometimes saying sorry will not always be enough. You may say the words, but how do we actually know you are sincere?

That's just it. You don't.

Not until they have proved themselves.

I am not asking him to jump off a cliff for me. I am just asking him to prove that he is actually being sincere, because the whole point of saying sorry is that you won't do it again and you learn from your mistakes.

Marco needs to learn from his mistakes.

"So you are punishing him." Rita stated as she takes a spoonful of Nutella.

"No." I took the Nutella from her. "I am just teaching him a lesson."

Rita gave me a puzzled look. "A lesson about what? Not to piss you off, because 'Hell Hath no fury like a woman scorned."

I dip my spoon in the Nutella. "That I am not like other women and just forgives him every time. What happened when Marco pissed you off when you two were together?"

Rita snatched the jar of Nutella from me. "We weren't together. We had some messed up friends with benefits relationship. It's all about the sex when it comes to being Marco's lover. Nothing more."

I felt the green little monster in me wanting claw out of my body. "Oh, really?"

Am I jealous?

Of course I am.

"Now that I think about it the last time he had a lover was before you arrived. Ever since then I think he hasn't had a lover. You must have been keeping him occupied." She winked

I blushed and stared down at my lap. "Um, yeah sure." I mummer.

Rita gaped open her mouth and widened her eyes. "No way! You haven't jumped his bones yet! But he sexes up with every woman he meets." She said. "Well, except for her sister. Cause that would be nasty."

I rolled my eyes at her, snatching the Nutella from her.

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

"Rita, where exactly are we going?" I asked as she dragged me to God knows where.

"We, my dear, are going to have fun. You do know what fun is, right?" She asked teasingly.

I rolled my eyes. "Rita your idea of fun is hiring a male stripper."

She laughed. "So true, so true."

After being dragged around like a suitcase and not to mention a very long car journey, we finally arrived.

"Ophelia, welcome to Lake Como!"

I let out an audible gasp as I see the crystal blue water and green hills surrounding it. As well as houses.

"Wow, just wow."