twenty-four: camilla

gif of camilla 

not proof-read!

I sit with Finn as he continues to throw up in a bucket that Mrs. Reid supplies him with. For the past five minutes, Finn has been consistently throwing up

"Done?" I ask with a small smile.

"Y-" Just about when he was going to answer, he throws up into the bucket yet again. He groans and lifts his face up. "Now I am."

I was about to ask what happened to him, but in the condition he is in I decided to ask him later. 

"You should go brush your teeth." Dante says to Finn, with a sheepish smile. Finn nods and places the bucket on the ground. He walks out of the living room, wobbling slightly.

"Now that was awesome." Dante says with a grin. I roll my eyes at his childishness. 

"Maybe instead of being amazed by sick, you can help me take care of him." I sternly say to Dante.

"Alright. What do you want me to do?" He asks, amusement was still swimming in his eyes.

"Look after him. Make sure he doesn't throw up again, and bring the bucket with you." I hand him the bucket that is filled with sick. Dante stares at it disgust.

"Can we just let him throw up on the floor?" He asks pleadingly.

I roll my eyes. "I would rather not deal with Marco's anger."

Dante grumbled something underneath his breathe, but I ignore it. He grabs the bucket, holding it far from his face and reluctantly climbs up the stairs.

I go to find Mrs. Reid is busy sweeping the load of sick that Finn threw up. She glances at me with a sheepish smile. "Do you need anything?"

"Is there anything to help Finn to calm his stomach and to stop him throwing up?" I ask, mentally crossing my fingers.

She gives me a sad look. "No. I'm sorry, Miss Kokinos. I can go buy some right now."

I shake my head. "How about I go buy some? Finn actually made some more mess in the living room and I do not anything about cleaning up sick."

Mrs. Reid glances at me reluctantly. "I don't know..."

"He's my friend. I want to help. Also I'll have someone drive me, it's only for a little bit. It's not like Marco will be angry for going outside of the house to help a friend. Please." I begged.

She sighs and nods. "Alright. Be quick though, I already feel awful for letting you do this."

"It's fine, Mrs. Reid. I can't just sit there and watch Finn suffer." 

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

I look around the store searching for a list that Mrs. Reid gave me to help Finn with his throwing up and stomach. She said that buying some ginger tea will help calm down his nausea and she told me to buy syrups, tonics and Dramamine.

I hope Dante is taking good care of him.

Once I find what I need, I place them all in the shopping basket. I check everything to see if I have everything. 

After, I walked to the cashier and bought the things using my credit card. Since both Greece and Italy use Euros I didn't need to worry about changing the currency.

I walk out of the store and somehow end up in the huge shopping centre. Mrs. Reid told me that this shopping centre was the best to buy whatever I wanted. It was all top quality. 

My feet rush hurriedly to the exit of the shopping centre. I have to return to Finn as soon as possible to deliver this to him.

"You are Ophelia Kokinos, correct?"

My body turn and saw a woman with chocolate brown hair, staring at me with blank eyes. She looks some what familiar. It is annoying because I feel like I have  seen her somewhere before, but I didn't know where.

"Yes and you are?" I ask politely. She smiled.

"My name is Camilla."

My eyes widen. I knew she looks familiar. I took a good look at her because my sight wasn't exactly 100% when I first saw her. Her hair is long and flows past her breasts, her green eyes stare at me with a hint of arrogance and her posture stands tall and confident with one hand on her hip. 

"I saw you yesterday at the party, but I never properly introduced myself."

I put on a tight smile. Dante told me to stay away from her. I would make up an excuse, but I am a Greek Heiress. I don't follow rules, but my own. Wasn't he the one that taught me that?

"Well you now have." I state. Her eyes flash a sense of coldness towards me.

"You are Marco's fiancee, aren't you? How is he? I tried to call him this morning, but he wouldn't answer. So I came over to his house, but he wasn't there. They said he left his office early. I can't find him anywhere. Do you have any idea where he is?" Camilla's question were thrown at me. 

This woman is a little too desperate...

"I would love to help you find my fiancé. But I am busy at the moment. So would you please excuse me." I walk past her, but I can see  her jaw clenched angrily. 

"He didn't tell you about my history with me, did he?"

I ignore her and carry on walking with my head held high. I don't want to hear it right now.

"We have a long history together." She emphasise the word 'together' like she wanted me to know that she and Marco were together.

What a bitch.

"Have nice day, Camilla." 

Honestly I don't know where I am walking to and the exit is actually the other way, but that didn't stop from turning back. 

I don't care. I don't care about their history. It's not my problem. I shouldn't be bothered about it.

But why am I bothered about it?

I am too wrapped up in my thoughts that I didn't notice an arm slither around my waist and pulling me to a dark, secluded area of the shopping centre. My eyes widen as I felt a hot breathe against my neck. I shiver slightly.

"Now tell me, treasure. What are you doing here?" 

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

whoooop another late chapter. i know these chapters aren't coming as frequent as they are suppose to be but school has been a bitch. 

anywaaay, we have met camilla. she's...uggggh. 

aaaand i wonder who the guy was? 

HMMM I AM SO CURIOUS YEAH! 

if i anyone gets the reference...

see you in the next chapter!

have a lovely day or night!

nat xxx