Zen imagine

Zayn imagine (:

Darling ❁

-------------------------------------------

"Zaaaaaaayn." I complained

"Hmm go to bed." He said groggily.

"Please?" I asked, kissing his neck softly.

Zayn turned around.
I huffed.

Why was he refusing to bone me? Guys always want to fuck.

"Fine." I frowned.

 A great idea popped into my head. "Fine...I'll help myself." I giggled and walked out of our room. I left a trail of my pajamason the floor leading to the living room.

"Women don't need men." I whispered trying to convince myself. 

I bet we could even reproduce asexually if we really really tried. I laughed at that thought.

I laid on the couch. It had been a while since I'd had sex with myself.
I sucked on my ring finger and middle finger, an then lightly entered them inside myself.

"Mm." I moaned.

I rubbed my clit with my thumb and kept sliding my fingers in and out.

Soft moans left my mouth. I couldn't help closing my eyes from the intense pleasure I was giving myself.

I ejaculated moaning Zayn's name out loud.

When I opened my eyes I found Zayn stroking his cock through his pants in front of me.

How long had he been there?

I bite my lip smiling and turned around, which gave him a good view of my ass and pussy.

Zayn picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, walking towards the room.

"You were moaning pretty loud babe, but I bet I could make you scream." He said as he slapped my ass.

He threw me on the bed before going through our closet. Our closet was two doors that were full mirrors. When he came back out he had a rope in his hand, he smirked at me lustfully.

"A rope?" I asked confused.

Zayn helped me up off the bed and guided me in front of the closet. I could see my reflection.

His hands traveled from my hips all the way to my arms, bringing them above my head. I closed my eyes, I loved his touch. I felt the rope being tied around my wrists tightly.

I winced, and he lightened up, but not too much. I opened my eyes and found my hands were tied above my head and knotted to a hook above the closet.

I looked straight at myself in the mirror, testing what I could do.
I couldn't free my wrists, but I could spin around, and I could grasp the rope.

Zayn was behind me, and I grinded my bare bum on him.

"Eager are we? Well princess, you must learn patience. You couldn't even wait for me to pleasure you."