Marcel*Request*

Request for Giovanna

Hope ya like it gal ☺☺

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I run my fingers through my hair in frustration. This is the second week Marcel has been coming home late. Not late like nine or ten o'clock late, but late as in two,three four o'clock in the morning kind of late. I stay up all night waiting for him. He promised he would be home early so we can spend time together to cuddle and talk. I even cooked dinner, I made spaghetti's, his favorite.

I get tired of pacing around the living room so I decide to sit on the couch. I sit there shaking my legs with my head in my hands thinking where he would be at this time hour. I hear keys rattling and I shot my head up. I hear the door unlock and see the door open. Marcel takes off his shoes by the door on the mat we have and puts his keys on the little hook we have by the door. He turns on the light and sees me sitting there. I sit there staring at him with my arms crossed on my chest.

"Hey baby why are you up so late?" Marcel asks leaning down to kiss me.

I turned my head to the side so he kissed my cheek. I huffed and got up walking to our shared room and sat on the bed. I hear footsteps coming to the room and I see Marcel walk up to the room with a confused look.

"Why did you turn away?" Marcel asked.

"Well I don't know maybe it's because you CAME HOME AT FREAKING 3:30 IN THE STUPID MORNING AND YOU PROMISED YOU'LL COME HOME EARLY SO WE CAN SPEND TIME TO CUDDLE AND TALK BUT NOOOOO YOU JUST WANNA COME HOME AT FREAKING 3:30 IN THE MORNING!!!" I shouted.

"WELL MAYBE THAT'S BECAUSE I DON'T ALWAYS WANNA STAY HOME WITH YOU AND HEAR YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR STUPID DAYS AND PROBLEMS THAT I DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT!!!!" Marcel yelled at me with his face red, eyes wide and neck vains showing.

I'd be lying if I said he didn't look hot but I can't be thinking like that right.

"OH IS THAT REALLY HOW YOU FEEL NOW?! SINCE WHEN!! BECAUSE JUST THE OTHER DAY YOU WERE TELLING ME YOU CARE!!" I shouted.

'BING' I hear Marcel's phone go off.

"I-I uh uh h-have to t-take this I'll be r-right back" Marcel stutters looking scared. He speeds walk to the bathroom and shuts the door.

I find that strange so I walk to the bathroom and listen through the door.

"I know I know I'm sorry baby... I love you too.... I know I miss you too... Okay I got to go back before she knows what's going on..."

I open the door and stand there with my arms crossed millions of thoughts going through my head. I should've known he was cheating on me. The time he would come home. The way he never wanted to me touch me whenever I wanted to have sex with him. The way he never really listened to me whenever we had conversations. I'm so stupid thinking anything but that.

"Giovanna w-what- I-I y-you" Marcel stutters looking at his phone than at me. He hangs up and walks up to me. I slap him across the face with tears streaming down my face.

I start punching him in the chest telling at him throwing profanities at him.

"How could you do this to me? I love you! I chose you before anyone even myself and you do this to me?" I cried punching his chest.

Marcel holds my wrist to stop my punching. we end up back in the hall and he pushes me up against the wall and roughly kisses me. I tried pushing him off me but he's stronger than me. He puts my wrist's against the wall by my head and starts kissing me again. I turn my head to the side.

"No Marcel, Stop" I tried to fight.

He kisses my jawline and my neck kissing my sweet spot. I moan but bite my lip. I don't want him to know what he's doing to me. He lets go one of my wrists and starts feeling up my body while kissing me. I moan into his mouth. He pulls away, he rips my shirt off roughly. I gasp and look at him. He smirks pulls my sweats off and I'm only left with my undergarments. He unclasp my bra and throws somewhere in the hall, he rips off my panties. He steps away from me and admire me. He stares into my eyes and I look at him, anger and lust in both of our eyes. But mostly you can see love.

I hate him for everything he does to me. I hate that I love him, I hate that I met him, I hate that I get little butterflies in my stomach whenever I see him hear or his name, I hate my heart flutters when I see his genuine smile and hear his adorable little laugh I hate it that I'm truly madly deeply in love with him. But at the same time I love all those things that I hate. I snap back from my thoughts when I see that he's right in front of me naked. I look down to see his hard on up against his stomach. I look back up at him and he's staring deeply into my eyes. Burning my soul with every little stare he's doing. His once emerald green eyes are now a Forrest Green and with his pupils dilated with the lust taking over.

He stares into my eyes intensely as he puts my arms around his neck. He mumbles a 'jump' and I do so, as soon as I wrap my legs around his waist his length roughly goes in me. I open my mouth a little as little moans fell out of my mouth. My eyes close and I throw my head back as Marcel roughly thrusts into me. He pounds into me with his tip hitting my spot every now and then.

"Oh Marcel, yes harder faster deeper" I moan.

"You like my cock don't you Giovanna, you love the way my cock fits into your little tight pussy and i pound into you don't you?" Marcel says. "Your mine only mine, everything of you is mine and I'm yours only yours everything of me is yours. I love you Giovanna. I love you soo much." Marcel grunts.

"I'm yours only yours. Your only mine nobody else's. I love you too Marcel soo much" I moaned throwing my head back.

Marcel walks us to the bedroom with us still connected and throws me on the bed. He comes over to me and spreads my legs wide apart and roughly enters me. I gasp and arch my back. I rub my finger deep into Marcel's back leaving marks all over him.

"Shit shit shit shit shit" Marcel curses pinning my hand above my head and roughly thrusting into me.

I start feeling that pit in my stomach and I knew I was close, so did Marcel.

"Don't chu dare cum Giovanna, don't chu dare" Marcel warns.

I try to hold my cum in but it starts to burn. Marcel keeps hitting my g-spot and roughly rub my clit and that's when I can't take it anymore.

"MAAAARRRCEEELL" I screamed arching my back, rolling my eyes and closing them. I shake as my orgasm crash.

"Giovanna" Marcel grunts and he shoots his cum. He rides out our high and slides out. I whimper at the lost of contact. I lay there staring at the ceiling trying to catch my breath.

"Giovanna" Marcel whispers.

I turn my head to look at him and automatically I cry.

"No baby please don't you cry" Marcel whispers. He grabs me and holds me while rubbing my back. "I'm sorry I really am I didn't know what was going through my head everything that I said negative to you or ever did I'm sorry baby pleas forgive me" Marcel says with pleading eyes.

I nod my head and give him a kiss. We lay back down and cuddle waiting for sleep to take over

~~~~~~

Did not edit so sorry for my mistakes Giovanna.

I hope you liked it ☺☺

So about that Zouis video?

Tbh I care about it but i think it's not that big of a deal!!

Comment your opinion.

Comment

Vote

Follow

~ Te amo💚😘