I love you too-marcel p1

I'm in school in geometry class listening to the teacher talk about the area of the rhombus and the proofs of the area when I felt my phone vibrate. I take it out and see it says 'my babe💋' . You guys are probably wondering who my boyfriend is well its Marcel.

I know what you guys are thinking why are you dating the biggest nerd in school. Well that biggest nerd in school is the most caring and sweet guy i've ever known in my whole life. Anyway, I opened it and it said.

[M] 'Wanna come over today and stay the night?'

[Y/N] 'yeah sure what time?'

I felt my phone vibrate I unlocked my phone and read

[M] 'Whenever you like;)'

I looked at the winkie face thinking what he has in mind.

[M] 'Um? Ok!'.

The bell rang signaling that 6th period ended which was the last period of the day. I went to my locker and put all my books in, the teacher didn't give us any home work so I just kept my Geometry text book in my locker. I closed my locker and went to my car and drove home.

*at home

I went to my room and dropped my book bag on the floor near my door and kicked my shoes off. I remembered Marcel wanted me to go over than I remembered about that winkie face. I wonder what he's planning since he never puts winkie faces. I decided I'll take a shower before I leave. I looked through my drawer and found some pair of black sweats with a white camie and a light grey sweater and light grey uggs. I went to my other drawer with my under garments. I picked a purpleish and pinkish joe boxer boy shorts with a matching cheetah print bra. I grab my towel and my under garments and walked into the bathroom. I put my phone on my iHome and put the songs on shuffle.

*20 minutes later

I walk into my room with the towel wrapped tightly on my body. I put lotion all over my body and got dressed. I grabbed my car keys and walked out my room.

"Mom I'm staying over at Marcel's" I yelled

"Ok honey see you tomorrow" she replied.

I walk out the house and into my car I start the car and drive to Marcel's house which was 10 mins away.

*10 minutes later

I pulled up in his drive way and parked my car and turned it off. I got out of the car and walked up too the door. I unlocked the door since I have the keys and I hear the shower on and I walk into the kitchen to see his mom but she wasn't in the kitchen so she must not be here. I walk up the stairs into Marcel's room and wait for him to come out. 3 minutes laters he's out with his hair all out and not slicked back with his Calvin Klein underwear on and he's tattoos visible. Even though I've saw his body many times I still can't stop starring at it.

"Ahem" Marcel clears his throat.

"Um yeah mmhmm yes" I snap out of my daydream and thoughts.

"You like?"

"Psh no!" I reply while rolling my eyes and giving him a little a attitude.

He comes over walking to me and crawls up to me.

"You sure? Because I like what I see" and he leans in to kiss me passionately.

We've been together for 2 an a half years and I still get that tingly feeling in my stomach whenever we kiss. He starts to take off my sweater. He looks into my eyes and pulls down my sweats I kick off my boots as my sweats falls to my ankle. I kick them off also. He lifts up my shirt slowly and starts kissing my stomach and makes his way up while lifting my shirt. He takes my shirt off all the way and were only left with our under garments. He looks from my legs all the way up to my eyes. When our eyes meet he stares at me.

"Your beautiful y/n" he whispers and leans in to kiss me.

This is our first time ever getting this far ever since we've known each other.

"Marcel"

"Yeah?"

"Have me.. All of me" I whisper to him.

He lifts up and stares at me. "Are you sure?". This is his and mine first time.

"Yeah"

He kisses me slowly. Our lips moving in sync. His hands roams my body while I moan in his mouth. He pulls away and lifts me up a bit and unclasp my bra and tosses it aside. He stares at my breasts in awe. His hands goes down my body till he gets to my under wear. He looks up to me looking into my eyes asking for permission. I nod my head and he pulls it down. He stares at my whole body.

"Your beautiful baby don't let know one else tell you other wise". He whispers.

He goes to his drawer and pulls out a condom.

"Wanna put it on?" He ask.

I nod my head and get up. I rip the wrapper and pull out the condom. I slowly slip it on and roll it all the way down.

I lay back down as he hovers over me. He positions himself at my entrance.

"You ready?"

~~~~~

I hope you guys like it :))

Anyway for part 2 I will need 5 votes and 5 comments. That's all I'm asking and if you guys follow meh that will be AWESOME! Lol anyway so for part 2 all I need is 5 vote and comments

:))

~💚💋