Liam

Imagine.....

Liam making sweet passionate love.

As Liam kisses my body sweetly and gently he rises his hands up to reach my hand and intertwine our fingers. As this being your first time he wants it passionate and gentle.

As he thrusts into he does slow and deep as he looks into your eyes as he thrusts. He hits a spot into you that you never knew you had.

You start feeling a burn in the pit of you stomach.

"Liam I- I think I'm close" you moan.

"Almost there baby just hold on" Liam whispers sweetly to you.

He starts rubbing my little nub so make my orgasm better. As I was about to release I felt Liam shoot his load into me. He rides out our high.

Liam pulls out and I feel soar. I wince in pain.

"Sorry love" Liam whispers and kisses my both my thighs.

"Thank you Liam" I whisper looking into his eyes.

"For?"

"Being my first and taking care of me and loving me"

Liam smiles and kisses me.

"I love you y/n" Liam mumbles on my lips.

"I love you too Liam... I'm about to take a shower to wash up. Wanna join?" I ask Liam.

"Of course"

~~~~~~~

2 updates in one day!!'

I just wanted to make another update for having you guys wait soo long!!!

OK YOU HORNY DIRECTIONERS! READ MY OTHER ONE DIRECTION IMAGINES!!! A LOT IF YOU GUYS READ THIS ONE BUT NOT MY OTHER ONE!!! IS IT BECAUSE THIS ONE JA DIRTY??? OOOOOO!!!! THATS THE REASON ISNT IT😏😏😏.... I KNEW IT YOU HORNY DIRTY DIRECTIONERS!!! JK I'm the author of these stories so I'm a horny directioner also (not even)

There not dirty but its cute lol.... SO READ IT!!!! Love ya my horny readers!!!

Don't

Forget

To

Follow

My

Fan

Account

Onedirectioninvasion_xx

3 votes for the next update which would most likely be the second part of that zayn imagine

Follow

Vote

~~~~~

💋💚