Harry- on a plane

"YN, in here" Harry whispered yelled.

Harry said pointing towards a plane.

"Really harry. In there?" I asked.

"Um yeah?"

"But what if we get caught?" I asked

"Here you go using the 'what if'" harry said rolling his eyes and crossing his arms. "C'mon it'll be fun. Its different. We never did anything like this before" Harry said while trying to pull me in the plane.

"Okay but just this once" I giggled.

"That's my girl" Harry said, leaning in to kiss me.

Harry grabbed my hand and we both ran into the empty plane. We both looked around the plane to make sure nobody is around. When we knew the coast was clear we both got even more excited.

"Let's go to the High Class, it's much bigger and more room" I suggested.

Harry nodded his head and we both walked to the section. I closed the certain and turned around to see Harry in my face. His lips was ghostly touching mine. He was staring into my eyes. Taking in the moment. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to feel his lips.

The kiss was short and sweet. But then it started to heat up. Harry pushed me up against the wall. Wrapping my legs around him. His tongue swiped on my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth and let him in. Both of our tongues glided past each other.

Harry started sucking on my neck. Finding my sweet spot instantly, making me moan. He used the tip of his tongue to lick up my sweet spot. He sucked and bit on the clammy skin until he knew he formed a bruised on my neck. He licked my neck again and blew air on it making me shiver. Making my core throb even more for him.

He took off my shirt and bra and threw it on the floor. He took my breast in his mouth and started sucking on it while massaging the other.

"Harry please I need you now! No more. I want you now!" I moaned.

"As you please" Harry smirked.

Harry took off his clothes. Leaving him in his underwear. He walked up to me and unbuttoned my jeans. He pulled them down, I stepped out of them.

He took my hand and walked me to the couch looking seats. He laid me down. He spread open my legs and moaned at the sight of my wet dripping heat.

"So wet baby, who made you this wet?" Harry asked while sliding into me.

I moaned at the feeling of him filling me up. "You did" i answered.

He started thrusting. Hitting every spot within me. Rolling his hips making him go deeper, hitting my soft spot that gets me screaming his name.

"Harry" I moaned. His tip hitting my soft spot again. My walls clenches and unclenches around him.

Harry grabs my legs my wraps it around his waist. Giving him better access to my soft spot.

"Oh god!! Harry, faster faster faster" I moaned. Scratching his back and arching mine.

He started thrusting harder and faster.

"So close" I whispered. He started rubbing my clit hard and fast.

"Cum for me Y/N" Harry moaned as his started thrusting harder. "Cum baby. Cum. Scream my name so everybody can know who's making you feel so good and making you cum. That's all I need to cum" Harry whispered as he rubbed my clit faster.

My legs started shaking I felt that feeling at the bottom of my stomach. My walls started clenching and unclenching around him.

"Harry!!!" I screamed arching my back and scratching his, harshly

"Yeeeesssss, Y/N" Harry moaned shooting his warmth inside of me.

He collapsed on top of me. Both of us trying to catch our breath.

We both get up and threw our clothes on quickly.

"You do know we could've done it in the car?" I told him laughing.

"Yeah but I wanted to do it in here. It's been a goal for me, to fuck on a plane. And I did with the love of my life" Harry said cheesing.

I shook my head smiling. I took his hand and we walked out the plane when we knew nobody was around and ran to the car laughing. We got in the car safely and relaxed.

"I love Y/N so much" Harry said grabbing my hand and kissing ur looking into my eyes.

"I love you too Harry" I said looking into his eyes and smiling.

~~~~<~~~~~<<~<~<<<<<<>

Hey guys !! I finally updated a story. I chose this one sense it was easier to do. I will eventually do the threesome And sixsome. But just not now.

This was probably poopy but hey at least I updated haha. But thanks you guys for understanding and still sticking with me while I wasn't updating and giving me 5K and up on this book😩😩 it means soo much to me thank you!!! I love you guys so much. !!

And I just turned 17 on Friday which was the 14th !! So pumped... Not really lmao!!

N don't mind the mistakes. I'm too lazy to check them lol

Btw! I love that picture of Harry😍😍 and do I have any

Trey Songz fans here?? If I do inbox me soo we can fan girl about him!! He is just... Jesus!! Lord give me strength!!

Okay enough with all this....

can you guys

Vote

And

Comment

Please ???

????

😘💚