Zayn

Imagine.....

Zayn thrusting into you so hard that the bed breaks and the walls cracks.

"Oh my god Zayn, oh yes harder faster" I moan.

Zayn lifts my left leg and puts in on his shoulder to get a better angle. He starts thrusting fast and harder and deeper. I see beads of sweat starting to form on his forehead and on his chest, I wipe them away with my hand. I start rocking my hips to meet his thrusts. Zayn grabs my hips and starts thrusting in and out while he's pulling and pushing onto my hips.

I roll my self over so I'm on top. Zayn smirks and holds onto my hips. I start moving my hips, up and down, back and forth, and figure eights.

"Y/n, your so good" Zayn groans.

"Zayn your so big" I moan while rocking him.

"Your so tight" Zayn groans.

I started to feel Zayns member twitch in me.

"I'm close baby" Zayn moans.

I start rubbing my little nub to bring my climax faster. While im still rocking him. Zayn takes my hand away from my little nub and starts rubbing quick pressure circles. I start feeling the burn in the pit of my stomach.

"Zayn I'm close" I moan. Zayn rolls us over so he's on top. He started thrusting faster and deeper hitting my g-spot.

"Let go baby" Zayn moans.

I let go and feel my walls clench around his member, thats all it took for Zayn to shoot his load in me. I feel warmth spread into me. I moan at the feeling of his warmth.

Zayn pulls out and rolls to the side of me. I whimper at the feeling of him not in me.

"Let's cuddle" Zayn tells me. I giggle at him and scoot closer to him. " I love you soo much y/n".

"I love you more Zayn" I tell him looking at him in his eyes. He smiles and leans in to kiss me. I kiss him back and pull away to get some air.

"Shower for round 2?" Zayn asks while smirking.

"Beat you to the bathroom" I tell him. As i get up to run to the bathroom i feel the bed fall. I look under the bed and see the bed broken. "We just broke the bed" i said looking at Zayn. He stares at me with a smirk. I look past Zayn and see the walls were cracked. "And we cracked the wall" i said laughing and run to the bathroom about to start round 2...

~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't updated on this book. I've just been trying to get ideas and stuff.

SO!!! Yesterday my grandma calls me and I enter her room she was watching this show call paparazzi. (It's a Spanish news program) she rewinds the program and it showed NIALL and the rest of ONE DIRECTION at there THIS IS US movie premiere. They were talking about NIALL and SELENA GOMEZ RUMOURED TO BE DATING!!! I'm soo excited I hope it's true even though he's my favourite member, but I support him to the fullest. A real directioner supports there favourite member.

What was I suppose to say? I forgot!!!

OH!!! I got it!!

Ok so I might make a second part to this!!!

So in order for me to make a second part I will neeeeeed.......

Drum roll please!!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

3 votes.

And you guys to follow to mine and my friend ig fan account!!!

Onedirectioninvasion_xx

Please !!!

Do me those 2 favours for me to make a part 2!!!

Love you guise!!!

Don't forget to vote

3 votes.

And

A follow on mine and my friend ig fan account.

Onedirectioninvasion_xx

~~~~~

💋💚