Daddy Direction imagine

Liam POV (ooooh)

"She's literally such a bitch! Do you know how hard I've been working for a promotion. God she gets under my skin. She knows I'm the best person for the job. I have the most customers, my customers are permanent and they only want me. If she would just give me the promotion and I get to take the customers out on work budget I could make so many more connections." Y/N rants.
She's so hot when mad-flustered, he hands running through her hair, blinking a million times a minute, thousands of words coming out of her impeccable mouth each second.

But she's even hotter when flustered because of me.

"Babe you know everyone in this hotel can probably hear you."

She brushed off what I said and kept going. "and another thing! She-"

I slid my hand down her pants, "if you make any type of noise, I'll go faster. Deeper. Harder."
She looked at me, a small pout on her pink lips. Her breathing pace increased, and she quieted down.

"Now tell me what you love about me, quietly."
As she compliments me, her voice was shaking, my two fingers pleasuring her so intensely.
When her walls were clenching I took out my fingers and licked them. She thought that was so hot and started striping in front of me. The buttons came undone on her shirt, slipping down her arms, her short pencil shirt being dragged down her legs, revealing her ass.
I basically ripped off my clothes, wanting to touch her bare skin.
I placed myself on top of her, inserting my cock slowly, pushing in and out.
"Oh god," she whimpered quietly.

"Shh." I smirked, wondering how long she could stay quiet.

I thrusted into her faster. She couldn't help moaning loudly, so she covered her mouth with her hand. I changed our positions and fucked her hard, hitting her gspot every time. Her legs shook and I knew she was close, so. I stopped.

I began to eat her out.
My bitch was definitely eating pineapple. It's not like her pussy ever stank, but it tasted better this time.
God bless she didn't have an ocean between those thighs.

She was embarrassed. She hadn't shaved, but I didn't care.
I flicked my tongue over her clit, and after a while she was bucking her hips and moaning, her hands raking through my hair roughly.

I picked her up, pushing us against a wall, and went back to fucking her. Her legs wrapped around me, craving my dick.
Her moans filled my ears, and nails leaving sex marks on my back.
I came inside of her grunting after a hard thrust.

We started to take a shower together, but her phone rang.
She hopped out of the shower nearly slipping and dying. Her bum jiggling as she waddled towards the bed where her phone was. I couldn't help but slap her ass and she yelped.

She cleared her throat before answering, "Hello. Y/N speaking."

"Really?" She said, I assume what the person on the other line said was good.

"Thank you!" She hung up.
She turned back around to face me, her wet body turning me on.

"I got the promotion." She squealed .
She hugged me tightly, her perfect breasts against my torso, her small frame being towered over by mine.
Y/N looked up at me smiling wildly.
In that moment I was 100% sure, she was the woman I would marry.

--------------------------------------

Darling ❁
Enjoy guys.

Invite your friend both online and offline to read and comment etc.
I'm pretty sure everyone else quit on this book, but I for sure haven't. So as long as the owner doesn't change the password I will keep creating imagined even if my schedule is super packed. I will make the time.

COMMENT IF I MAKE MISTAKES AND TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE SO I CAN FIX IT (in a polite way tho)