Zayn

I opened up the balcony door and walked out to the railing. I take out a cigarette from my pack and took out the lighter inside of the pack. I lit cigarette, inhaled deeply and exhaled it out. With a sigh I leaned on the railing continue to smoke my cigarette.

I heard giggling and I looked up to my next door neighbor, Y/N's room. She was giggling while she was on the phone. I couldn't quite hear what she was saying but I swore I heard her say I was cute.

I've always had a little crush on Y/N. She use to always come out to the balcony while I was smoking and we would joke around laugh

A little. I don't know why she stopped coming out. I always guessed it was because we were three years apart.

I took another drag of the cigarette and exhaled it out again. I looked up again and I saw Y/N taking off her clothes. I stayed there looking at Y/N out the window. I know it's weird staring at an 18 year old girl while she's getting undressed. But I couldn't look away.

It's like if I was forced to look. Every time I took another drag of my cigarette I looked back up to see her. She stayed there naked. I could feel the bulge that was happening in my jeans but I didn't pay attention to it.

Y/N got on to her bed. Laying on her back lifting her legs so it's bend wide open. I saw a good view of her p*ssy. And god didn't she look really tight. I just wanted to walk into her room taste that pretty little p*ssy of hers.

I saw her start rubbing herself. I bit my lip watching her. She inserted two of her fingers into her. She started pumping herself slowly while kneading her breasts at the same time. I groaned quietly not trying to be loud and get caught.

She started pumping herself faster and harder. I can tell she was really wet because all I heard was the slushy sound and her moans. I'm guessing her parents aren't home since she's moaning really loud.

I kept feeling my pants getting tighter and tighter the more I was watching her. She arched her back while pumping her fingers deeper into her. She kept moaning someone's name and I couldn't make out who it was.

She gradually started pumping faster and harder. I didn't know Y/N had the power to go that fast. She yelled something out that made me stand there in shock with my eyes wide open.

"Zayn I'm soo close" Y/N moaned.

I stood there watching her. Getting even more turned on at the fact she said my name. The way she said it fell off her tongue perfectly.

"Oh fuck Zayn I'm close, I'm so so close. Keep finger fucking me. Yes baby just like that" she moaned with her eyes close and arching her back.

I couldn't stand there no more I had to do something about my problem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYY GUYS I MISS YOU GUYS SOO MUCH!!!!

I didn't know what to say when Zayn said the P word!! I hate saying that word but it was the only word that made sense so I put it there.

DONT HATE ME 😫😫😫 PLEASE!!!

I wanted to update since I have a couple of more days left from my vacation and school starts next week where I live at and I just wanted to write this because it's been in my mind the whole time I've been on vacation.

Soooo I was thinking about making a part 2 to this. What do you guys think? I should finish this story and make a part 2??

If you think soo than can I get....

10 votes???

That's all I want is 10 votes!!!

I also didn't check for any errors. I'm sorry I'm just too lazy and I'm with my grandmother and I'm rushing sooo yeah sorry for the errors

Love you guys!!!

😘💚