Hazza imagine

Guys. There was a One Direction concert today at Soldier field in Chicago, and I didn't go. I haven't seen the boys live, and all this talk about the 1 year hiatus has got me so sad.

ANYWAY enjoy~

Darling ❁

"Are you ready yet you twat?" I chucked, "isn't the girl supposed to take longer?"

Harry mimicked a girl while walking down the stairs, "beauty like this doesn't just happen, it takes time, and patience."

"Well you- you look very nice." I stuttered fixing his tie. Harry looked down at me.

"Hot, love. I look very hot." He smirked.

I nodded in agreement. He was seriously attractive. "We have to leave now if we want to be there at the right time."

"Well what are you waiting for babe?" Harry took my hand and dashed out the door.

In the car my hand was rubbing Harry's thigh, knowing it would drive him crazy.
To my disappointment, it didn't faze him.
****time goes by- so slowly*****
(THATS A SONG BY MADONNA AND WHEN I WAS GONNA PUT TIME PASSING I REMEMBERED THE SONG SO I PUT IT THERE I'M SORRY) anyway- continue.

Harry got out of the car and quickly walked around to open the door for me. I gladly took his hand, helping myself gracefully out of the car. It's taken me years to not fuck up and trip getting out of the car and yelling profanities.
I fixed my dress, smoothing it, making sure there were no wrinkles, and that my ass wasn't showing.
My dress wasn't that short, but it was short enough that with a slight breeze it would lift and BAM my asscheeks would be right there for everyone to see.

Too bad I wasn't a teenager anymore, it wasn't acceptable to wear spandex under dresses.

"Haz! Y/N!" Louis shouted from across the restaurant. Everyone looked, but we didn't pay attention.

Louis was Harry's old friend from University. They kept in touch.

Harry guided me towards them, but not before whispering into my ear. "I'm going to touch you under the table." I swallowed harshly, "and if you don't keep a straight face...I'll go deeper."

His raspy voice in my ear is enough to get me wet, but his words turned me on.

It was so exciting and thrilling to think about, but also scary. What if people found out? What if they saw?

"God, Y/N, you look like you've seen a ghost." Louis' blonde finance said.

Harry sniggered.

"I'm just hungry." I said, blushing.

"Good, I'm starving." Louis said rubbing his hands together looking at the menu.

Harry, of course, sat next to me.

We all conversed and I was awaiting the glorious moment when Harry Styles would finger fuck me under the table.

"I'm going to touch you under the table, and if you don't keep a straight face...I'll go deeper."

His words kept replaying in my mind until I felt his hand graze my thigh and ghost over my clit.

"Oh dear god." I said

"Sorry what?" The blonde asked.

"I-I"

"She forgot to feed the cat. Don't worry, I fed him." Harry saved me, he winked in my direction.

He was so slick. I knew for a fact that no one knew what was happening. I loved it.

Harry's middle finger hungrily swirled it's way inside of me.

My eyes closed and just as he promised, he went deeper.

I kept my face as normal as possible while I could feel my entrance pulsing.

My heart was pounding so hard I felt guilty that people could hear it.

I felt intoxicated from Harold's touch.

His fingers slipped in and out. Swirling, rubbing, curling around.

Finally I tensed.

My eyes fluttered but I stayed neutral.

I'll get you back.

The food had come by then.
Harry started eating. He made eye contact with me, licking his fingers clean.

-------------------------------------
Darling ❁