Darcy

I woke up earlier than usual. Today's was Darcy's first day of Pre-school, I rolled out of bed leaving my husband; Harry asleep. I went down stairs and started to make breakfast and set the table.
I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Good morning love", Harry said in his raspy morning voice. I smiled lightly as I poured three glasses of orange juice.
"Good morning Hazza! Go wake up Darc and we can eat." He sighed and turned me around and pressed his lips to mine. He slipped his hand into my hair to kiss me harder, he pulled my bottom lip with his teeth. Gaining a soft moan from me.
"Well, isn't someone horny this morning?!" I laughed and he just glared. He gripped my hips tightly and smashed me into him. I pulled on his curls as he lifted me onto the counter and moved in between my legs.

"How about I have my breakfast first then I'll wake up Darcy!" He whispered on my neck and then started leaving a trail of kisses from my neck, down my chest, and to my thighs. He got on his knees and looked up at me with a smirk as he slipped of my lace panties. I moaned at the sight of him between my legs and he chuckled lightly.
" I haven't even done anything yet baby!" I glared and he hurriedly ducked into my heat, licking my slit quickly.

"Harry....please!" I whimpered as his thumb went rapidly on my clit.
"Please what Y/N?" Harry spoke teasingly as he slipped in three of his fingers, Thrusting like a mad man.

"Harry please! Fuck my brains out!" I begged and he rose from his spot and taking his pants off.

"As you wish kitten." He pulled me closer to the age of the counter. He teased my entrance with his tip, earning s growl from me. He smiled and slammed into me. Thrusting hard and fast. All that was heard were our moans and the sound of skin slapping.

" I'm close!" I panted out and he nodded, sweat forming on his forehead.
"Me too-" he didn't finish as his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he let out a string of curses. I soon followed his lead, my walls squeezing around him, milking him dry. My juices covered the counter and him and he pulled out once he went soft.

"Best breakfast ever!" He cheered. I grinned with him and hoped off the counter. I gripped onto his arm and he smirked.

"MOMMY DADDY!!!" Darcy screamed in horror and ran back to her room.