Liam

I did not and I repeat DID NOT steal this from anyone. It just popped in my head while I was walking.

👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌

I've been wanting to do a Liam imagine so I decided to make this one a Liam imagine😊😊😊

So

As

Always

Enjoy mah lovelies (;

I watch as I see him sleep. His breathing is deep and long. Little snores coming out of his mouth as it's open a little. I bit my lip as I just saw he was wearing Calvin Klein underwear and no shirt on. I trace my finger tips down his stomach till I reached the covers. I pulled it down a little as I saw his bulge inside of his underwear. I couldn't help what I was doing. I had to pleasure him. Liam wanted to have sex for the past two days , I wanted too also but I was on my lady month. I felt really bad so I came up with an idea as I was staring at the ceiling not able sleep because of the bloating I have.

I stopped my actions as I saw him stir in his sleep. He didn't wake up so I continued. I opened up the opening hold that's on the underwear. I pulled his member out, it was warm and I felt the pulse on my hand. I bit my lip as I saw the member in my hand. I licked the slit a little and sucked on the head while I was pumping him. I felt him move.

"Y/n w-what are you d-doing" Liam moaned.

I didn't say anything I just continued on what I was doing. I licked from the base to the tip. I spit on his member a little and took a little bit of his member past my lips. I hallowed my cheeks and sucked hard while I pumped the part that wasn't in my mouth.

"Oh fuck y/n" Liam moaned grabbing hold to my hair and pushing me down a little more.

I took him out my mouth and licked the sides of his member, I took him in my mouth again and I began bobbing my head fast while massing his balls.

"Yes, just like that. Fuck y/n your soo good at sucking me" Liam moaned pushing my head down. "Oh come on y/n I know you can take all of me In your gorgeous mouth of yours" Liam moaned pushing my head farther down.

I bobbed my head up and Liam would push my down. We kept this motion till I felt his tip twitch.

"I'm about to cum" Liam moaned.

I took him out and started pumping him while still massing his balls.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, yeeeesss" Liam moaned as his warm cum comes pouring out onto my hand.

I kept pumping him, helping him enjoy his high. I stopped and looked at him with innocent eyes.

"C'mere" Liam smiled. I crawled up to him and kissed him. "You know you didn't have to do that right?" Liam asked.

"Yeah I know, but I felt bad and I wanted to help you" I mumbled smiling at him.

"I love y/n"

"I love you too" I whispered kissing his lips.

I put his member back into his underwear and I laid on my side, my back towards his chest. Liam pulled the blanket to cover us and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you y/n" Liam whispered and kissed my cheek.

I smiled and drifted off to a peaceful slumber.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Two updates in one day whoohoo!!

I had this idea in my head while I was at the fair. I was rushing to come home so I can write it because I thought it was a good idea.

Sorry for the mistakes, too lazy to correct them.

I know I said about the comments and all that in the last chapter but I couldn't help but update this. Soo can I get

5 votes

3 comments

And.

7 follows

For an update ?

Thank you guys 😘😘

💋💚