Harry *Request*

Request for Kornelija

Hope you like giiiiiirrrrll *laughing really hard since I said girl like that*

Anyway I feel bad since I haven't made her imagine but here it is so I hope to like it :)

(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-

I wake up to the smell of blueberry pancakes. I get up and stretch remembering today is mine and Harry's one year anniversary since we've been dating. I walk looking at the time 10:30am and walk into the bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face quickly and walk downstairs into the kitchen. I see my wonderful boyfriend with his shirt off wearing his grey sweats hung low on his waist where you can see his black Calvin Klein underwear. His hair is all messy and wild from his sleep, the curls all tangled up and rough look-like. He has his shirt off so I see his tattoos perfectly from the back of his arm. I love how his back muscles will flex and tighten when he flips the pancakes and lifts up the pan to spray more Pam on to the pan. I clear my throat and he turns around, he smiles. The smile I love, the smile that shows off his dimples perfectly, the smile that got me to fall in love with him, the smile that makes my heart flutter, the smile that makes little butterflies dance around in my stomach, the smile I thought. I smile back walking up to him and wrapping my arms around his waist being that I'm too short to wrap my arms around his neck.

"Goodmorning beautiful, happy anniversary love." He whispers as he turns around and whispers it in my ear, and kissing my cheek.

"Goodmorning handsome, happy anniversary to you too babe." I whisper back smiling and looking into his gorgeous emerald green eyes that sparkles every time he sees me. I swear I love this kid.

"Let's eat breakfast so we can get ready, I got a little date going on for us" he says before pecking my lips.

"Oooooh is that bacon with pancakes and toasted bread with melting butter and a fruit salad?" I ask having the smell of the breakfast fill my nose.

"Yes baby it is. Wow you have a good sense of smell" Harry chuckles.

"No it's because I love food" I giggle.

***after breakfast

"I'm gonna take a shower Harry" I yelled. I locked the door knowing Harry would come in and wanting to take a shower.

*** skipping shower scene sooooo 60 minutes later tehe

I got out of the shower, going into our bedroom and going straight into the drawer filled with my bras and undies. I decide to wear neutral color bra and cheeksters that matches my skin tone. I wear a yellow and black sundress with my all black low pro vans. I go to the mirror and do my make-up. I don't put so much on since I don't really like it. I only put on eye liner and mascara. I curl my hair with wand and rake my fingers through it to give it loose curls.

Harry walks in looking in at me in awe. "Your so beautiful" Harry whispers as he walks behind me wrapping his arms around my waist. He sways us and hums Little Things in my ear. I smile as I see he's staring in my eyes through the mirror while humming the lyrics.

"I love you Harry" I whisper while looking through the mirror.

"I love you too Kornelija. With all my heart from the moon back" Harry replies kissing my cheek.

"Harry you have to get ready" I mumbled.

"Alright love I'll be ready In less than an hour." Harry says after sneaking a kiss from my lips and running into the bathroom. I shake my head and laugh to myself.

****45 minutes later

I see the bathroom door open and fog comes out. I check the time and it says 12:15pm. (idk if that time is correct with the minutes later and stuff im not good with math so sorry(:) Jesus he's always taking hot showers I thought. I smile as I see he's wearing beige cargo shorts with a black muscle tee shirt from Hollister with all black converse with his hair all curly.