Louis *Requested*

Request for Rishani. I hope you like it😊😊.

Enjoy mah lovelies😉😏😉😏

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"What the hell is this picture Rishani" Louis yelled coming down the stairs.

"What picture Lou?" I asked clueless to what he's saying.

"This picture" he holds up a picture with me and my uncle Julio. Me and him was in a family party when Louis was out touring with the band for the WWA tour. I was wearing a blue and white horizontal striped high low shirt with whites short shorts silver sandals with my hair in a side fish take braid and my bangs curled. Me and him was hugging to the side and in our hand we had red cups filled with our drinks. That's my uncle that lives in the other side of the world, the uncle I never really get to see.

"Um my uncle?" I said with obvious in my voice.

"Then how come I never got to meet him"

"Because he lives in the other side of the world? I never get to see him and every time he comes down your always working" I said sweetly looking at him in the eye.

"I don't believe you. I was going through your phone and he saw the text messages from 'Julio' with a smiley face and you guys were saying 'I love you' to each other." Louis said angrily. His face is red, his neck vein popping out, his accent thicking up while he's shouting out in anger.

"You were going through my phone!" I said, upset at the fact that Louis would go through my phone.

"Yes I did. And your cheating on me" Louis shouted.

"I am not cheating on you. I will never cheat on you" I shouted back.

"That's not what the texts proves" Louis said.

"That's my uncle you idiot, the one that I never see" I replied crossing my arms and rolling my eyes.

"I don't believe you" Louis said looking at me and walking up to me making me back up to the wall. Louis punches the wall right next to my face and I flinched scared that he was gonna hit me.

"Then give me my phone and I'll prove to you that I'm not lying and that I'm not cheating" I calmly replied.

He hands me my phone and he show him that I'm calling my uncle Julio. It rings and I put it on speaker.

"Hey Rishani what's up?" My uncle asks.

"Hey Julio not much here. Can you do my a favor?" I asked.

"Yeah sure" Julio replied.

"Who are you to me?" I asked sweetly.

"Your uncle duh Rishani" Julio chuckles on the other end.

I look at Louis with a face that say I told you so.

"And where do you live in the other side of the world, you should know this Rishani" Julio laughed.

"I do I was just trying to prove a point" I giggled.

"Oh okay well I'll text you later love you" Julio said.

"Love you too and alright" I replied.

I ended the call and looked at Louis.

"I told you he was my uncle"

"Why did you say love you before alright" Louis shouted.

"Oh my god Louis does it even matter!" I asked throwing my hands up.