Niall *Requested*

"Oh fuck yes just like that"

I woke up to the sound of Niall moaning. My heart sunk and i was scared so I didn't get up or open my eyes. I just laid there. I was nervous that he was cheating on me. But why would he cheat on me while I'm in the same bed as him? And most of all when I'm home? And I don't hear another female moaning and I don't feel the bed moving. I thought to myself.

I decided to grow some balls, so I opened my eyes and got up. I turn on the light that was on my night stand and turn over to Niall who was still moaning.

"Oh my gosh he's dreaming" I whispered and giggled. I decided to wake him up.

"Niall"

"Niall wake up"

"NIIIAAALLLL"

"Huh what yeah?" He jumped up answering looking around. The covers moving down to show his hard on.

"You were moaning and talking in your sleep" i smirked looking at his hard on.

Niall looked at me biting his lip.

"Oh uh.. Uh" He stuttered.

"You what?"

"I Uh was uh....." Niall stuttered.

"You was what? Niall you can tell me" I said taking his hand in mine.

"Okay, well I was having a dream about you" Niall said blushing a bit.

"What was the dream about?" I whispered seductively straddling his lap putting his hands on my waist. I slowly went down to kiss his lips. Teasing him I didn't fully kissed him I made it so our lips were brushing against each other. Niall didn't hesitant to close the tiny gap between us.

Niall was kissing me hard. He swiped his tongue on my bottom lip begging for entrance. I opened my mouth and let him in but fought for dominance. I didn't stop fighting. Our tongues gliding past each other fighting for control. Niall got tired and stopped fighting. I smirked and continued kissing him.

I pulled back wanting air. I looked at him as he stared up at him. I took of my shirt slowly and seductively. He but his lip when he saw I wasn't wearing a bra. The cool air hitting my nips making them harden in an instant. He cupped my breasts and started massaging them. I moaned in pleasure hovering over him a little so he can taste them.

"Mmm Niall" I moaned.

He licked and sucked on the nip while massing it and nibbled a little on it. I moaned in pleasure as he did the same to the other breast.

Slowly going down on him. I pulled his underwear off. His hard on springing up towards his stomach. He moaned as he big friend was released from the tight fabric.

I slowly started pumping him. Squeezing as I did so.

"Heather, faster please" Niall begged.

I obliged and went faster. Niall was a moaning mess above. I licked the head tasting his pre cum. I moaned in satisfaction. I sucked hard on his head whiling licking it. Niall moaned louder and squeezed his eyes shut. I kept pumping him while I was sucking on his head.

"Oh shit fuck Heather I'm about to cum" Niall moaned tossing his head back.

I stopped and pulled back before I felt his tip twitch.

"What was that for" Niall groaned.

"For this" I said.

I stood up a bit to take off my panties and threw them on the floor. I grabbed hold to his member and teased our self. I rubbed his head on the slit on my enter.

"Heather, stop fucking teasing" Niall hissed.

I kept teasing a bit and say all the way down on him. We both moaned at the pleasure contact that was givin to us.

Niall moaned staring at my body as i was riding him. I was doing different motions with my hips.

I started rocking my hips back and forth as Niall gripped my harder and moved my hips so I was going in longer strides.

"Oh yes heather" Niall moaned. I started moaning with him when he said that.

I then wanted to do something different. I started bouncing up and down on him. Niall moaned even louder and thrusted his hips with me.

"Mmmm you dirty girl, trying to do something different to pleasure my hard cock" Niall moaned.

"Yeah Niall fuck I love your big cock" I moaned. Bouncing harder making Niall hit my g-spot. "Oh fuck" I yelped.

I wanted to spice things up also so I started doing figure eights on him. I would go slow when i was doing the loop to form the curve of the eight and I would go fast when i was doing that line to created the eight. Making Niall hit my g-spot even more making me shudder above him and yelped even louder.

"Oh you slut, your doing figure eights now huh?" Niall said while rubbing my clit.

"Yes, yes, yes" I moaned.

"Your my slut right Heather" Niall moaned.

"Yes I'm your slut, your on and only" I moaned. Massaging my breast as I continued with the figure eight motion. My walls clenched around Niall. A burning sensation was forming in the pit of my stomach. "Niall I'm about to cum" I moaned riding him faster.

"You love my cock don't you Heather, you love my big cock. You love when I fuck you hard with my cock" Niall moaned rubbing my clit even faster. "Cum for me Heather, that's all I need to finish" Niall whispered.

"Oh fuck Niall I'm cumming" I moaned. I squinted my eyes and kept on riding him.

"Oh fuck yes Heather, that's right baby keep cumming" Niall moaned as he shot his warmth inside me.

I continued riding. Finishing off our high with pleasure. I got off of him and laid my head on his chest. Our legs tangled together with the covers only covering half of our bodies.

"You were amazing Heather" Niall whispered while playing with my hair, tiredness in his voice.

"Thank you Niall. You also, I love you Niall" I yawned my eyes drooping down to close.

"I love you too Heather" Niall whispered and that's all I herd before I drifted off to a nice sleep.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~

Hope you liked it Heather.

Its 12:06 pm on a Saturday on July 25th and I am up! Like tha hail is this😂😂

Anyway I updated early because im going to a fair in Troy, New York, today and I would be coming home late and I knew I would be tired to do anything so I decided to do this imagine now and update it now.

Anyway,

It been Four years since 1D was formed. What did you guys do? All I did watch video diaries and listened to there music after I was done watching the videos and I saw there This Is Us movie And another movie of there's I forgot what it's called but it was when they first started becoming known and stuff. Wow I'm such a bad directioner I don't even know what that movie was called😂😂

Oh well we all have those moments👌👌

Okay so I'm gonna ask for

5 votes

4 comments

7 follows

For the next update.

Love you guys

💋💚