Chapter Nineteen

CHAPTER NINETEEN

Chloe's POV

Holy crap, no! How the heck did he know Jay? I prayed he wasn't the WIO. If he was, we were screwed. Screwed to the point I would probably be killed. That screwed.

The man looked around. He talked almost in a whisper. It was creepy.

"Jay, right?" he asked.

Jay nodded. The man continued in an even lower voice. He didn't sound bad, but you could never be sure. There was still a highly likely chance of evilness in his veins.

"You're aware of where your father is."

"Yeah, actually, I was with him earlier this morning," Jay sounded annoyed.

At this, the man's eyes widened.

"Y-you saw him?"

"He didn't come to me in a dream, I'm pretty sure my eyes work fine, and, no, I don't believe he was a ghost either. Yes, I freaking saw him!"

Oh, God! Jay, shut up before I start laughing out loud.

The man frowned. He seemed worried. I have no idea why. All that happened was the Jay saw his dad. What's so strange about that? One thing was pretty certain, though. This man wasn't WIO. That organization didn't do trickery or anything like that. They're more of the "come or we'll kill" type.

"Jay, I think you need to come with us," he said finally.

The Hölle he is!

"Wait a minute," I intruded. "You show up randomly, say you know my boyfriend, he tells you something, and then you ask him to come with you. I don't think so, mister."

Rob was nodding along with me. He was actually agreeing for once. It's a miracle!

"We'll come with you on one condition," Jay declared. "We're assuming you're with the FFO, correct?"

The man nodded.

"Okay, well, we have some questions. Promise to answer them, and we'll come with you."

"Deal," he said. "But, what sort of questions?"

"A little more about Michael, who also happens to have been Rob's father," he jerked a thumb at Rob. "More about my dad, and an explanation on WHAT THE FREAKING HECK IS GOING ON!"

The guy held up his hands.

"Alright, alright! I'll tell you as much as I know. Now, if you would please come with me."

Looks like we had a quicker way to find some of the answers we needed. But, for some reason, I felt like we still needed to pay a visit to Jay's dad.

~~~~~

Jay's POV

Now, we didn't have to face the creeps again. At least, not alone. I had a feeling this guy would help us.

We pulled up to a house. It was a pretty good-sized house. Nice, too. We walked inside. The guy led us to the living room and told us to sit. I sat next to Chloe. She grabbed my hand, and I squeezed it. Oh, how I had missed her!

"First off, I'm Kent. I know you're Jay," he pointed to me.

Yeah, and how exactly do you know?

Add that to my list of questions.

Chloe and Rob told Kent their names.

"Rob..." Kent said. "Isn't that Michael's son's name?"

"Uh, yeah, that's me."

"Okay, then, let's get down to business. Tell me what's been going on."

I didn't know what was going on! Wasn't that why we had agreed to come with him? To freaking figure out what was happening.

"Where do we start?" I asked.

"How about the first time you saw the WIO?"

We're going to be stuck here for a while.

*****

Hey, everyone! I really hope you guys are liking this story. I know I'm enjoying writing it. If you happen to be one of the wonderful people who actually show that they want more, please vote!

Oh, and thanks to itsgloriaxx for the banner on the side!

Thanks everybody! :) :P :D