Chapter Three

CHAPTER THREE

Chloe's POV

"Everything alright, C?" my dad asked me that night at dinner.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

I was not fine. I couldn't, no matter how hard I tried, get that boy out of my thoughts. His words replayed over and over in my head. His hooded figure kept appearing in my mind.

God, I just had to see him again. I don't know what I would do if I didn't. Tomorrow was a Saturday, so I had the whole day to myself. I already knew what I was going to be doing.

My mom approached me after dinner.

"It's a boy, isn't it?"

Crap. How'd she know?

"N-no. How did you come up with that?"

"You didn't eat much, been lost in your thoughts, and smiling at random times."

"U-umm..."

"It's okay. You can talk to me about it. I've been through all this stuff before, you know."

I smiled. My mom always tried to help me with situations like this.

"Mom, I didn't even see his face. I just...Oh, I don't know."

It was hard to explain everything to her. I probably sounded crazy, liking a boy I hadn't even seen. Maybe that wasn't even him in the black hoodie. This was all so troubling.

"What exactly happened?"

"I just bumped into someone, and apologized. The person that replied to me sounded really nice, so I turned around to look at his face, but he was gone. All I could see was a guy in a black hoodie walking away from me. Ever since then, he's been stuck in my mind. I feel like I have to meet him again, or I'll, like, die or something.

My mother sat down on the couch next to me. Even though I was seventeen, she wrapped me into a hug.

"Chloe, there is a very slim chance you'll see him again. You know that, right?"

Her words put an ache in my heart. I had known all along, but made myself believe that I would find him again.

"I know, but I've got to at least see his face."

"I'll help you in any way I can."

"Thanks, Mom."

I needed to start planning for tomorrow. It was going to be a big day.

*****

Hey! Third update in one day!! I hope I can continue updating this fast. The first good part is about to come up!

Also, I would like to thank NikkiBunny01 for the AWESOME banner on the side! It's AMAZING, thanks so much!

 Later. :) :P :D