Chapter 10.

I pulled up to the warehouse and got out of the car, when I went inside I was getting a few looks from people. I saw Cody start to catch up to me and walked with me to Bane's office. I looked sideways at him and noticed him giving me a little worried/smug look, I didn't know what it was for but I was suspecting that something was coming up later today.

"What's that look?" I asked, stopping outside Mr. Kensington's office.

"What look?" He asked a little to innocently, a blank look on his face.

"You know what look I'm talking about, and I'm great at reading faces. So just tell me what it meant" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"And what type of look, did I have exactly?" He crossed his arms over his chest.

"This kinda look" I said and gave him the same look he gave me " what's there to be proud of, yet worried at the same time? Am I getting fired? Do I have to do a special job again?" I asked.

"No, well at least not that I know of. It's just... Mark has been talking crap to a few people, he's still pretty pissed"

"So, your either proud of the fact that I beat his butt last time. And worried that he's going to try and do something? Or your worried that he is going to do something, but a little smug about the fact you know that by the end-he will be e one on the ground, and not me"I said.

"Second one, I think". He looked a little confused. "But you better hurry up and get inside, you don't really wanna keep Mr. Kensington waiting, do you?"

"See you later Cody" I rolled my eyes at him, but went inside anyways. he nodded his head and then stood guard outside the door.

After getting my info on my next drop from Bane, i met up with Kyle who was my guard again. he looked up at me as he finished putting on his gear and slightly smile, when he was done he grabbed a small black backpack and handed it over to me. i raised an eyebrow and look inside, it was just a small case for a gun and by the looks of it there was also a special silencer that went with it.

It may have been a small gun, but this order was special and a really expensive package deal-that's why there is only one. A dangerous gun this was, I hated this job but I needed it to get Kyle out.

"Ready?" he asked.

"yep, let's get going" i said throwing the backpack on my shoulder's/

"Remember the rule's?" he asked me.

"Yes, Kyle, it's not like I wont remember them, you tell me them every time we go for a job." I rolled my eyes at him with a smirk on my face.

"Correction, I try to tell you them but you interrupt me every time" he says waggling his finger at me.

"Did you think that was because, I knew them already?" I asked him sarcastically.

"Yes, but it's always good to have a refresher" he said with just as much sarcasm lacing his voice.

We got into the truck and started towards our location, when we stopped I looked out the window and saw the drop sight with our guest already there. I look over towards Kyle and he gives a nod, telling me he's right behind me.

I hop out of the cab of the truck, shutting the door behind me and made my way towards the men. i look at them carefully and notice somethings off, not just that these men are buying an expensive gun from dealers off, but something a little different.

i notice that Kyle sensed it too and fixes his hands so they look like they are just in a relaxed position, but really he has his hand on a gun right now. i Fix my gaze back towards the men in front of me before they noticed i looked to Kyle, and start walking towards them. I stop when i get 7 feet from them, and plant my feet- letting them know that i'm not going to move till they make the first move.