Chapter 8.

"Put this on" one of Mr. Kensington's men said to me as I entered the building, I looked down to see him holding out black material. I could only guess what it was, or how much of it was there.

"Where can I change?" I asked him grabbing the clothes from him.

he pointed towards a closed door, when i got there i prayed that it was a bathroom, when i opened it i was glad at what i saw. i quickly went in and shut the door behind me, locking just incase one of the perverted me outside decided to have a free peep show. i threw the clothes on the sinks counter and started stripping off my current clothes, i grabbed up the first piece of material and held it  up in front of me.

i sighed, at least they gave me pants to wear. i put on the tight black pants that could easily be mistaken for tights, then grabbed the top and put it on. it too was black and like the pants, it was skin tight, but it didn't cover near as much skin as the pants do. the top came just up above my belly button and dipped a little for my cleavage, and the sleeves were what you would se on a regular t-shirt.

I walked out of the bathroom with my arms crossed and raised an eyebrow at the guy who gave me the clothes, he looked me up and down then nodded and told me to follow him.

I followed him to Bane Kensington's office and then he shut me in there with him and Kyle, when Kyle turned around and saw me in these clothes, his eye's bulged a little but he re-composed himself.

"It will have to do" were the first words out of Bane's mouth.

"It will have to do? What exactly am I going to be doing?" I asked him as I sat down next to Kyle.

"You, my dear.  You will be getting everyone their next paycheck, you will be making a sell for me. Or at least, by my side when I make the sell" he said as he smiled slightly.

"So I'm your show girl?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Yes, but you will have protection. Kyle will be there the whole time, you just gotta the attention of my client," he said.

I glanced over at Kyle and he had a blank face on, it was obvious what he thought about this, but he wasn't speaking against it for a reason. i looked back over to Bane and nodded my head, he clapped his hands together with a smile on his face, then he shoo'ed me and Kyle out of the room. as soon as we walked out of the room, i started asking kyle a few qeustions.

"So what's this deal that I apparently have to help with?" 

"Another company may be joining us, or at least getting off with a trade. They give us good deals on drugs- and we help them with their Arms" he told me.

"Ah, Okay. So where do I exactly come it? I mean I sorta get what i'm supposed to be doing, but could you elaborate?" I asked him.

"you're the middle man basically. the boss's are there, but they don't do the trade up close. you have to basically show off the guns, and then get the drugs. normally someone else would do it, but he's using you as eye candy to help seal the deal faster, or at least he hopes that'll happen"

"And your there for what reason?"

"Body guard, what else? You know, just for precaution. Wouldn't want anyone groping you now, would we?" he raised an eyebrow, only a hint of humor on his face though. You could still tell he didn't like the idea of putting a girl out there.

"nope, so i guess it's a good idea that you're going to be right beside me. or at least pretty close"

"Be ready to go within the next 10 minutes people, boss doesn't want to be late" Bane's guard said, peaking around the corner at us.