Chapter 11.

Kat's POV

"You wanna fight, then we will. But-we will do it on my terms, a fair fight. No need for the swearing little boy" I patted his head, a hint of anger in my voice as well as sarcasm.

"Deal, let's go" Mark exclaimed.

Me and Mark walked towards the open area, no crates or boxes in the way, the same place where him and Eric fought. I didn't have to look behind me to know that Kyle was following me, as well as a few other workers who saw me and Mark, they started to gather around to see what was going to happen. No doubt he has been talking trash about me this whole weekend, and probably allot today.

He probably thought he was going to win too, and wanted spectators to watch just so he can boast about it. When we finally stopped in the middle of the open area, Mark turned around and faced me with a seer on his face.

"Just remember princess, if at any time you decided that you've had enough just say so" He Mocked with a smirk on his face.

"She wont be the one tapping out" I heard Kyle whisper to someone, I smirked at that but just nodded to Mark to make him satisfied.

"Lets get going princess" Mark Taunted getting into a fighting stance.

I kept my hands down by my side, not moving my feet. I watched as he started to move in a circle around me, he was wanting me to move or at least have a reaction, but I didn't give him what he wanted. I studied his body language, I could tell he was wanting me to make he first move, but you never do that, so you wait them out till they make it. He was getting antsy, wanting to fight. I could see every time he was about to make a move but then thought better of it.

I guess he finally figured out that I wasn't going to make the first move, and decided to make it himself. He closes in slowly and then throws a right hook, I saw it coming before he threw it though and ducked under it.

As I was ducking I reached up and grabbed the fist that was in motion, and stood up, making him spin around from the force of both his punch and me. While he was thrown off guard, I used his arm that was still in my grip and flipped him onto his back.

when he landed on his back he let out a big puff of air, but he didn't just lay there. he kicked out his foot and spun around on the ground, I didn't see it in time and when i tried to jump out of the way, his foot caught my toes before they could leave the ground. it knocked me towards me face but i rolled into it and came up into a squat facing Mark, he was already on his feet again so I got up as well, he had a big smirk on his face.

All of a sudden he twist on his feet and sends a roundhouse kick towards my face, i squatted again to get out of the way, and did a little spin kick out. my foot came in contact with his, that was holding him up and made him fall on the ground.as soon as he hit the ground he rolled away, creating some space between me and him, as much as he could anyways. when he stood up i was already in his face, I threw an uppercut as he was standing up, causing him to stagger backwards. then i sent a spin kick to his stomach.

He was getting pissed and you could read it all over his face, but before he could react I sent a right hook and nailed him on his jaw. I stepped back and looked at him, he was really mad now, but before I had time to react-he charged and tackled me to the ground.