Epilogue.

"So what do you remember from the warehouse?" I asked Sam as I sat on the foot of his hospital bed.

"I remember clearly being in the roof, and then the fire, falling. Then after that its all a little blurry, but I do remember it." He told me, then he gives me a serious look "I remember you falling and wanting so bad to catch you, or help you" I gave him a smile, about to tell I'm he did, but then he went on. "Then I remember shooting pain, and then everything hazy again. Except, when you called my name. That was the last thing I remember"

"You did catch me" I smiled, looking not his eyes I saw relief in them. "So that's all you remember? Not the warehouse exploding or anything?" He shook his head, as my memory about it flashed in my head.

"Nope. But are you okay? Nothing happened to you?" He asked, leaning forwards and grabbing my hands.

"Yeah, I didn't get hurt.... "I trailed off.

"But something else happened, what is it?" He asked concerned, Scooting closer to me.

"I-I... I remember" I gave him a small smile after stumbling over my words, "I remembered what happened to my parents"

"I thought you already knew?" He asked confused.

"I knew, but now I remember." I elaborated, but he was still confused. "I was there, that's also what I kept dreaming about" his eyes widened, then he pulled me close and wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm sorry, Sadie" he said as I tucked my face into his neck. "Now I know what you meant that night when you said you were there" he mumbled.

"But..." I started, he pulled back and looked at my face.

"What?"

"There's still something missing from it, I don't have any idea what it was though. It's like, it's just blank, not even a fuzzy glimpse of what it was"

"Well.... Whatever it is, I'm sure it will come back" he gave me a small smile, but then a frown took its place. "Wait, did the warehouse fire make you remember?"

"Um.." I didn't say it, I just nodded.

"I'm sorry" he pulled me into a hug again.

After a little bit of silence we both pulled apart and decided to talk about something a little less sad, and soon we were laughing. We must have talked for a few hours, but then the nurse came in and said visiting hours were over.

"Well, I guess I should be going" I said about to get up from the bed.

"Wait" suddenly his hand grabs my wrist, I turn to look back at him. "Can I just.... Say... something" he asked softly, scooting a little closer. I nodded my head, he got to where he was sitting right next to me. "It's just..." He started leaning closer "I.." His hand reaches up and tangles in the back of my hair and he crashed his lips to mine, I was shocked at first, but then let my eyes close. My stomach erupted in butterfly's and heat floods my face for that breif second. But then suddenly, the pressure if his lips were gone and I opened my eyes, by breath coming out shaky. "Good night, Sadie" he whispered, so close to me.

"Yeah.... Good night" I said, a little dazed.

As I walked out if the building, I was replaying that over and over again. I could still the pressure of his lips on mine, and the butterfly's in my stomach. I was in a daze, not even paying attention to here I was going. A smile still playing on my lips at then thought, and my face still a little heated and how for just that one-second, it ended up stealing my breath. But as I walked outside I remember I was going to Greg's office, so I got out my phone to text him. 

*Greg, on my way to the office. Will be there in-

That's all I had time to type before someone grabbed me from behind, put a cloth over my mouth and nose, and I felt a sharp pain in my neck. I dropped my phone as I realized that I just got stuck with a needle and had no time to react, not one second to react. my eye's rolled back into my head.

Then... everything went black.

_____________________________________________________________________

Yay!! And that's the end of the book!! Please don't hate me!!

Just know that everything have written, I have done it for a reason. And there are ways to put it all together.

Please let me know what you think! And how excited and pumped are you for the next book??!!

Thanks for all the support!

Vote and comment!!

-KenZ_Dizzy95