Chapter 4.

I stopped the car and tuned it off, checking my appearance again as I got out. I had decided to take my glasses off and only wear my contacts for this, and tied my hair up in a high pony tail leaving my bangs down. I sighed and got out of the, walking up to the warehouse, you would think it would be an abandoned warehouse but since no one ever suspects anything from here, it's safe. I went up to the door and knocked 3 times just like Nate said to do, then waited. After a minute someone opened the door and looked me over, they nodded then escorted me inside. The room was a small office that you would normally see on a construction sight, but it wasn't being used and you could tell. There was stuff sitting around the room, made to be looking like it was in use, but it was just props.

He lead me through the door our of there and into the bigger part where all the storage stuff is, I looked curiously out of the corner of my eye and saw a few guys giving me weird looks. Then I see a guy coming out from in between stacked shelves, I watch him closely and discreetly. Then I notice that its Kyle, I quickly avert my head so he can't get a clear view of my face at all, then see him looking at me curiously.

He was still looking at me by the time I was lead into he back office, when the door shut I looked forwards and saw a really busy man leaning over paperwork with a phone to his ear. He glanced up and saw me, a smile replaced the frown he was wearing and he said a quick goodbye then hung up.

"Well, what do we have here?" He asked leaning back into his seat with his hands behind his head.

"Your call in from Colorado, she is here for her interview." My escort stated.

"We'll don't be shy, come have a seat" he said with a big smile on his face, he looked trusting on the outside but I could see through his mask he puts up. "So, your the one Robert suggested. If your as good as he says I'm surprised he let you go" he suggested raising an eyebrow at me.

"He was always an understanding man, he knew I was going to transfer colleges when I started with him and was okay with it." I said cooly.

"And why did you want to get back into the business? I mean, your a young and attractive you girl. I'm sure you could have found somewhere else, something better to do in your time" he said leaning forwards, he already knew what my answer would be though because he gets this from most people.

"I found that the pays a little better, and I need money for college" I simply stated.

"So you thought you would try your luck with me?" I didn't respond. "Very well, a trial period.... Just to see if your worth my time. All you have to do is make deliveries, be in when I say. And don't worry, you won't have to be missing any major classes, just when I really need you, or if I do" he said with a cool smile, leaning back into his chair.

I knew what he was trying to do, he was seeing if I would obey him and do his biding. Testing me to se how I would respond, by asking me suggestive question about me maybe missing school or not even working for him if it turns out bad. Telling me I'm not in, but I could be if I played my cards right.

"Will do sir, and will be done to your standards" I said with my straight business face still on. He smiled widely and gestured for the guy behind me to do something.

"Excellent!" I heard the door open and shut behind me. "Well tonight will be your first delivery with me, so I'm sending you with one of our top young men to escort you and see how you do" I heard the door open again. "Ah KC, you will be escorting our Trainee today on her trial run. Report back after your done, and I expect full detail" he said waving as the guy who originally brought me in was guiding me out of the room, but I got a look at Mr. Kensington giving the rundown to KC, aka Kyle.