Chapter 19.

Props to Aaallliiihawkins for her funny and energetic comment!

OMG OMG OMG OMG I am super fan girling rite now I am hyperventilating with excitement, I love this series and am super exited about the 4th book yay!!! Also I think you are an amazing writer and defiantly love your books. i am a bit sad this book is coming to an end but, really happy for book 4 yay!!!!

Ali:)

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

Now back to the book and chapter y'all have been waiting for!!:D

_________________________________________________________________________

"Here you go, that's the last of the money and my keys" Kyle said, turning in the last of the stuff to Mr. Kensington. He grabbed the envelope and looked inside, quickly counting the money and observing the keys.

"Very well, thank you for your business KC. It was a joy having you with us, you too Kat." He said,giving us a goodbye smile. Me and Kyle nodded to him then exited the building, and as soon as the door was shut behind us Kyle grabbed me into a hug and spin me around.

"Yes,! Thank you, Kat" he said, putting me down.

"See, it wasn't so bad. And the week went by pretty fast." I told him as we walked to my car, since he gave his back.

"Yeah, wow." He said, running his hands through his hair. "I never thought I would get out, but now I am. And it's all thanks to you" I smiled at him.

We got inside the car and drove to the campus, but before he could get out I locked the doors and then reached in the back. I grabbed out the envelope and then handed it to him, it had all the money I had earned while I was here, which summed up to be $54,000. And the extra set of car keys for this car, but he didn't know that, and wouldn't know till I leave.

"Why did you lock the door?" He asked looking at me.

"Because I wanted to give you something first.   Here."I handed him the envelope."but don't open it till 6 o'clock tonight, and I will know if you do" I told him playfully, he looked down at the envelope then back at me skeptically. "Oh and, see you around... Maybe" I joked, he shook his head at me as I unlocked the door and got out.

"Yeah, nice knowing you. And thanks again" he smiled, I nodded my head then went up to my dorm.

When I got there I saw Jennifer there, along with all the other girls. When they saw me come through the door they all put on happy faces, but you could see that it was a mask to hide their sadness. 

"Surprise! Happy going away party!" They all yelled, I looked around the room at the small balloons and few streamers, and even a few cupcakes.

"Thanks guys, you didn't have to do this" I said with a big smile on my face.

"We wanted to." Jennifer insisted. "We may have not known you for long. but in the short amount of time you've been here, you've made friends with all of us and fit right into our little group. No doubt that if you had stayed long, you have been a sister to us all." She said, all the girls were agreeing.