Chapter 7.

A week has gone by and I've only seen one suspicious thing around campus, aside from the drug stuff going on-considering Kyle and Jennifer. I had a job practically every night, it was going excellent, and I'm starting to come up with a plan to get Kyle out. But I still need to work out the details, it's always the little things that count as you know.

I'll try and keep you updated, so far so good here-

-xSadie

I finished writing the small email and sent it to Greg, I put the phone in my pocket and picked up my muffin. Right when I take a bite though, my name gets called.

"Katerina!"

I turn and look to see who called me and see Jennifer and Skype making their way towards me, I give them a wave as they take a seat at the table.

"Hey guys, what's up?" I asked pushing my glasses up my nose.

"We were just going to grab a bite to eat, I haven't really seen my brother in a while" she shrugged.

I looked over and saw Jace just blending in with the normal crown from afar, he was keeping an eye on Jennifer. But since she was with her brother, I was pretty sure she would be fine. I knew he had on his listening device and could perfectly hear us from where he was, so I fingered he cold hear me.

"Nice. Well, don't let me ruin your time, I was just waiting on Jace" I said, I peaked from the corner of my eye and saw him look my way. He raised an eyebrow when he saw me looking, probably also from what I said. "We were going to meet up for a quick drink after class" I said putting a bite of my muffing in my mouth.

"Really? Oh cool, you mind if we join you guys?" Jennifer asked.

"Sure" I smiled at them. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jace finally making his way over here.

"So what have you been up to lately?" Kyle asked me.

"Just the normal" I shrugged. "How about you?"

"Same"he replied.

"How about you Jennifer, How was the party last night?" She went to a party that one of the guys on the football team was hosting, I told her I didn't want to go but I still went and kept an eye on her without her knowing.

"It was great! You should have been there, this one guy had decided to do karaoke..." She started laughing "and he was pretty drunk. It sounded awful, but was so funny!" She was still laughing "he even tried to do a stage dive, but no one caught him. But he's all right"

We were all laughing at her little story , I looked around and didn't see Jace anywhere. I shrugged it off and turned back to the conversation that was going on, but then my sight was cut off by two hands in front of my eyes. The person leaned down close to my ear and whispered.

"Guess who" I could hear the smile in Jace's voice.

"Hmm, Ashton Kutcher?" I said with sarcasm and a fake excited voice.

"No, but pretty close." He whispered as he chuckled.

"Ryan Reynolds ?" I questioned again, chuckling a little.

"You know, you suck at this game" he said in his normal voice. Standing up and taking his hands off my eyes, took my muffin and took a big bite out of it.