Chapter 5.

I got out of the car and walked up to the dorm in my normal clothes, with my glasses back on my face. I pushed open the doors and then went straight up to my floor. Instead of going straight back to my room, I went to Jace's so I could give him the details. When I got there, I knocked on the door and waited for maybe 2 seconds before he opened it.

I walked inside and turned around, he had shut the door and was searching me from head to toe with his eyes carefully. When he got to my face I raised an eyebrow at him, he blushed slightly but shrugged.

"What? Just making sure you were okay, no scratches.." He chuckled "I did have to doctor you up once before, no wait- make that twice, so I was just making sure I didn't need to do it again" he shrugged his shoulders with a slight smile.

"Perfectly A-okay.... Though some stupid guy got in space, other than that Im perfect" he quirkier an eyebrow at me and I told him about me flipping the guy, he shook his head at me and laughed.

"That's My girl" he said ruffling my hair.

"Really?" I chuckled rolling my eyes, I pulled the rubber band out and shook my hair, then quickly put it back in.

"So what's the plan?"

"Still working on it... More than likely I will be talking to Kyle tomorrow because of today, and then school, keeping an eye on Jennifer."

"Sounds like a full day tomorrow, you better go get your rest"

"Is that your way of kicking me out?" I quieted an eyebrow at him.

"Yep..." He popped the 'P' "but I'll see you tomorrow for lunch" he grinned at me.

"What, no morning run?" I teased as I headed for the door.

"We can if you want" he whined. "But I have to warn you, I might not be the easiest person to wake up for that"

"And why's that?" I turned around with my hand n the doorknob.

"Because its already 3 in the morning, I think that even you will be getting up later than usual"

"Eh, we'll see" I smiled as I left.

"We sure will!" He called as I shut the door behind me.

I went straight to my room as quietly as I could, when I opened the door I saw a sleeping Jennifer, so I stayed quiet and got ready for bed really fast and went to sleep.

~

By lunch the next day is when I finally ran into Kyle, everything was normal until then. He basically stole me away from Jennifer, but of coarse she was fine with it because she thought it was because of her match maker skills at the party. I shared a look with Jace as I left, basically saying 'I called it!' And it was kinda funny how right it was, but I knew this talk would be anything but funny.

He waved to his sister and her friends, then grabbed my wrist and pulled me by my wrist. Not in a rough way, but more of a leading the way kind.

We kept walking till we were in a more secluded part of campus, I think the area where me and Jace talked. Then we finally stopped and he turned around and faced me dropping my wrist, he didn't say anything at first.

"Did you drag me out here to chew me out? Or you just gonna stay silent?" I sighed impatiently, pushing my glasses up my nose.