Chapter 6.

I updated before the quota of votes was met, but that's only a one time thing!!:) please make it up and vote on that last chapter is you didn't!!:)

___________________________________________________________.

Darkness. That's all I could see around me, that's all I could feel. Then all of a sudden images flash before me, like pictures being posted on a bulletin.

Fire, explosion, remains and ruins. Then the next images are what haunt me the most. People lying around, blood running from their heads and noses. Broken arms, snapped necks, missing limbs. But the scariest and worst picture, was that of my parents lying side by side. All of these images kept flashing in front of me, even if I tried to turn around- they were still right in front of me.

I finally gave up and tried to run right through the, using my arms to block my face, but then I went right through them without them touching me.

I uncover my face and look around where i was. its a small room, it's bare and grey. I feel so small, and when I look down I realize that I'm six again. Then out of nowhere a light flickers on and I'm forced into a sitting position, my hands are bound am I'm struggling to move, but I'm not making a noise, because Im to scared to what's to come.

All of a sudden a door appears and a man walks in, I lean back in my chair, hoping to get away from him. He comes closer to me and says something, but I don't hear a word. Then the guy gets up and leaves when someone opens the door, there's loud noises outside the door, bangs and shots. Then the door opens and two people run in, I can't see their faces, but when they see me the hug me and pull my bindings off.

The room is moving around me like a swirl and I see someone come up to me and the two people, they talk and argue before finally the person who just came up picks me up and starts running.

I start crying and thrashing around, reaching for the people who the man just took me away from.

We get to the outside, but just as the door shuts- a fiery explosion happens and knocks up to the ground, I hit my head and everything goes black.

The lights come back on ad everything's a little blurry, I see white light and feel a soft bed beneath me. I hear a soft beeping in the background, but then everything fades and the room transforms into Greg's office. I couldn't remember what i just saw before hand, and i was struggling to remember what was just shown to me. I hear a noise I look and see Greg walk in with a sad expression on his face, then he comes and sits in the seat to the side of me instead of behind his desk. He grabs my hands and has a sad smile on his face.

"Sadie.. There's something you need to know" he said with his voice cracking a little but. "Your parents... They didn't- "he cleared his throat "they didn't make it back, they died"

My mind blanked and everything became fuzzy, Greg kept talking, but I couldn't hear him or anything else. It was all just a soundless movie being played around me. I remember seeing this one person who just kept asking me questions, but I never answered any of them.

It all starts going by in a blur again and then I'm back in Greg's office, then I see all these pictures. And the last one I look at was my parents, I saw that one and reality finally snaps to me. My parents are dead, and their not coming back.

**

My eyes snap open and I take a deep breath. It's been a month since I had that nightmare, and every time I can't remember the first half. It's a restless sleep, and I wake up with a start, every time.