Book 4 sneak peak!!!

Sam's POV

"Hello Sam" Greg said, walking into the room. "How are you today?" He smiled.

"I'm good sir, or better at least" I chuckled.

"That's good to hear" he smiled. "So I heard you will be fully recovered from surgery in two weeks."

"Really? Thats great" I smiled with relief. I just wanted to be out of here, and back on the field with Sadie.

"Yep, then we can have you back up on you feet and ready for anything" I chuckled with him. "So, is Sadie down in the cafeteria getting something to eat? I bet that girl didn't even leave your side" he said smiling, but I just got confused.

"Um, no. I haven't seen her at all today. She left last night, saying she was going to your office after the nurse had kicked her out." I frowned.

"well she never came to my office"

"Maybe she decided to go home instead? She looked pretty tired" I offers, my heart starting to pound in my chest.

"No, I would know that too. she stays with me whenever she's not on missions" you could see worry crossing his face and his mind thinking over a lot of possibility's.

"I'll be right back" he mumbled afer a few moments of silence, then practically ran out the door.

I sat there in silence for a few moments while he was gone, thinking over everything that happened last night. what if something happened to her? something wouldnt happen to her, right? i mean, she's a trained spy. it's not like someone could sneak up on her, especially her.

Greg walked back in the room, causing me to pull out of my thoughts that were only bringing me worry. but then i saw his pale face and a knot formed in my stomach.

"I went and talked to the lady at the front desk, she said she saw sadie Leave last night." he started. "and then i asked if anything was unusual about last night, but she said it was normal. but then she said someone did turn in a weird phone last night, saying they found it on the sidewalk as they were walking in." he swallowed, then pulled his hand out from his pocket. he had a phone in it, but not just any phone, it was sadie's phone.

"did she say who turned it in?" I swallowed as i looked at the phone, my heart pounding realy loud.

"some lady"he shrugged.

"can I see the phone?"I asjed, he handed it over. i unlocked the phone and then it pulled up to an unfinnished text, causing my heart to completly stop for a socond and my breath to catch in my throat.

*Greg, on my way to the office. Will be there in-

"Sam..." greg said sadly, making me look away from the phone after a few minutes. "I think.. I think She was Taken"

___________________________________________________________________________

Yay!!! That's the sneak peak!! I hope it can tide y'all over for another week!!:)

I also need some help on the name, I'm a little stuck.

The best I've come up with so far is. Spying is my life... But now I have been taken. Or ... but now I have to escape.

Any different ideas will be of help!!! Or vote on one of them if you don't have your own idea... But I could use some help with that!!:). Pleas!!!:)

-KenZ_Dizzy95