*2*Unforeseen Love

**First edit: 02/20/16**

**Second edit: 10/09/17**

I have a special shout out to OMGguyLOL! Go check out his new story called: Straight Trap. His other works are awesome too. Go give him votes and comments!<3

Unforeseen Love

Chapter 2

"Come on fag, can't you run any faster?" Doing laps in gym class is never very fun. I have two left feet, which causes me to run slow. Eric thinks it's just hilarious to watch me trip and fall on my ass, and then he always comments on how slow I am.

"Do you ever shut up?!", I yell at him and push him away from me. He moves closer to me and almost makes me trip, as if I don't do that enough.

"You really think you can push me out of the way? Try again." He shoots me a look and wiggles his eyebrows. What the hell is up with him today?

I ignore his comment and just keep running. I look over at Eric through the slits in my hair. He has a mischievous smile on his face. This is the smile that freaks me out. He is always planning on doing something when he has this look on his face.

"Like what you see?" Of course he catches me staring. I quickly turn away, not wanting him to see the new red tint that it's my cheeks.

"No. It disgusts me!"

He looks taken back and quite frankly, pissed. I try to move away from him a bit and it just leads to me getting pushed into the wall.

"You wanna say that again?" His blue eyes stare directly into mine and I almost catch myself getting lost in them. He would be perfect if he weren't an asshole. His blue eyes could make anybody swoon.

"You disgust me." I say each word slowly and clearly to make sure that he hears me. I can already tell that he is shocked that I actually said it again. I'm usually not this outspoken, but it's time for me to grow some balls for once.

I see his face raise up and right before he goes to hit me, the gym teacher blows his whistle.

"Sanders, that's enough! Leave the kid alone." I breath out a sigh of relief and find myself thankful that a teacher actually saw him this time. Eric is usually able to get away with just about everything.

"You lucked out this time fairy." He says and pushes his arms away from the wall. I close my eyes and just imagine that every thing is okay. That I live a normal life and not a fucked up one.

Pushing my body off of the wall with my hands, I begin my walk over to where the rest of the class is now seated.

"Today we are going to go outside to play flag football. It's your choice as to whether you sit or play." With that he leads us all outside and into the hot sun. My eyes squint to see as I follow the class over toward the football field.

Eric and his buddies are already tossing around the ball and the best part about it is, they are shirtless. Eric's toned chest will be the death of me. I swear it.

I take my seat on the bleachers and lean back against the next one up as I watch the guys. Eric sticks out the most out of all of them. His tanned skin, toned arms and chiseled chest. The way that his hair sticks to his forehead, his smile, oh god. I have to stop this.

As you can tell, I may or may not like Eric in a sexual way. Yeah, he is a major ass but he is still my dream guy. The guy that I will never have. Even though he did kiss me...