A/N

Hey everybody! So this is an A/N because I need to tell you something. Ready? Yeah I think you are.

Well since my first book 'You're Mine, No one Else's,' just hit 71k I'm going to be doing something special for you. It's like a thing to say thanks for everything you've done for me.

What I'm going to do is dedicate a funny chapter to all of you. This chapter is going to have quotes from IM5's #Bandcamp series, their ustreams and old ones, funny things they said on Twitter, in interviews, in anything! This is all for you!

If you have any suggestions please DM me and I'll probably add them. Yeah, I will add them actually.

Well this chapter is going to take place after Leah is home again so about two more chapters and you're gift will happen.

Keep an eye out for my update notifications and after two chapters you get you're gift.

Also in one of the chapters I will be doing a thing where all the mates (David and his mate, Leah and Cole, Julie and Dana, Jordyn and Danny, Nicole - Nikki - and Will) are going to go on a date. It's going to be all seperate tho because I don't want to have all of them be together. I just think that wouldn't be romantic.

If you have a suggestion for David and his mate please tell me on here. I'm going to be asking the other people what they want me to do for them so the people (Jordyn, Nicole, and Julie) are going to tell me on DM.

If the two of you - Jordyn and Nicole - are reading this then DM me please.

I already know what Julie wants for her date.

Okay well that's all I have to say. Bye my lovelies!!