+Chapter nineteen+ Part Two

Leah's P.O.V~

Jordyn fell asleep after we talked, and I stayed up because I'm not tired. Well, maybe I am tired, but too scared to go to sleep because there's noise everywhere. With my great senses and hearing I think that every little noise is evident to me now.

The crickets, I hear very clear. The wind and moaning of the trees outside moving, I hear. Every little noise is bothering me, it's like I'm going insane. Like seriously just imagine a crazy person looking everywhere with his or her hair in every direction.

That's me right now, well minus the crazy hair.

I gripped my head with my hands, bending my back and groaning in annoyance. Make it stop!!

"Leah?" I heard someone say. My head turneds to see Jordyn looking at me in confusion until she knew what's happening. I groaned again, clutching my head.

"Make it stop, make it stop!" I pleaded to no one in particular. My head pounded and my eye's started to hurt badly. I felt a hand on my back which made me jump but the hand continued to rest on my back.

Jordyn took a deep breath. "Listen to me Leah." She said, her hand rubbing up and down my back in a comforting way.

"No, stop, help me!" I cried, feeling my face get red and my eye's burn. The sounds, the noise, everything! I screamed in pain, sobbing and shaking uncontrollably.

"Leah!" Jordyn shouted, worry lacing in her voice. "Oh gosh, what do I do?" She asked herself. "Um Leah, uh, just try to focus on the noise I'm making." She said in a panick, hurriedly thinking.

In the corner of my right eye, I could her fingers tap on her thigh, her left hand on the floor creating a beat. She clearded her throat and looked to me with sympathy. Taking a deep breath, she began.

"All I want is nothing more,

To hear you knocking at my door

Cause if I could see your face once more,

I could die a happy man I'm sure.

When you said your last goodbye,

I died a little bit inside,

I lay in tears in bed all night.

Alone without you by my side.

But if you loved me, why'd you leave me?

Take my body, take my body

All I want is and all I need is

To find somebody, I'll find somebody,

Like you woah, woah, ooo." Her voice echoed and bounced off the walls beautifully. Slow, smooth, and steady her voice sounded. My head stopped hurting, my ears listening to her and nothing else.

Such a beautiful song.

I calmed down, resting my head on her lap and letting the tears dry. A silence swept over us, neither one of us saying anything. But she continued to hum lightly to the lyrics.

"You can sing?" I asked, breaking the peaceful silence, and watched as she blushed.

"Yeah, I guess, well, just a little but that's it basically." She fiddled with her fingers nervously. I lightly smiled, pushing her shoulder and getting up.

"Don't worry. It was beautiful, and it helped me with the pain in my head. How come I couldn't control my hearing?" I asked concern, wondering whythat happened to me.