Just read, no questions:)

Hello there! So! What I want to tell you is just random, non important info that you'll probably forget. . .wow that made me feel weird.

Anyways! Lol.

I want to tell you guys the real reason on why I made this story and continued it. It's just kinda hard for me to explain because I didn't know why I put the main character as a girl named Leah because that's my sisters' name.

Well to start it off, I wrote this story because I was really into werewolf stories. I read them a lot! And so I decided one day to make another story but on a different user. I have no idea why I made two Wattpad users (I actually have three but you'll never find out, that one is a secret) and so I started writing this and you guys like it.

Now the main character (Leah) she is actually based on my sister in real life. At the time when I was preparing this story I didn't know what name to put for the main character to go with Cole and then my sisters' name popped into my head. Her and I haven't been as close as we used to be, with her moved out and working all the time doesn't really fit time into our relationship or whatever.

It hurts not to have my sister there and just to have my three brothers there to constantly get on my nerves. Sometimes I'll feel lonely and need to talk but no ones there, except my cat Milo but he really can't talk back.

I miss my sister, I really do, but I never show it. Not one bit. Like when she comes over I ignore her and get irritated at her. I guess you could say that I blame all of it - the departure of our relationship, the feeling of not knowing my sister like she's a stranger to me now - it hurts me to not know my sister and have that close relationship with her like I want to.

I need her. I love her but I never show it.

But most importantly I need help.

She came over today in the morning when I was getting ready for school and was on our couch. When I was done getting ready I left my room and saw her in the living room. We barely talked and I wanted to tell her how I felt, but couldn't.

One time I even told my mom that she means nothing to me and that she was never there for me - I half lied about that. She does mean something to me but she was never there for me now when I need her.

I don't know what to do!

I mean like just think; at one point in your life you and your sister are close and inseparable from anything or anyone but then one day she moves out and doesn't have time for you anymore.

Its like that and first I thought that this happens to a lot of sisters but it doesn't. My cousin Belle has a sister named Lyssa and she left to college but she still trietries to spend time with her.

I wanted that with my sister. But I don't know how to fix it.

Well anyways, stick around for chapter eleven and make sure to Vote and Comment on there!

I have to go! Bye my lovelies!

S.R.A