+Chapter four+

Leah's P.O.V~

A Lycan? What the hell is a Lycan? And why am I half human, half Lycan? This doesn't make sense, I can't be half Lycan. I don't even know what that is! This is making me frustrated.

"David I don't know what you're talking about. How can I be half Lycan? What does it mean?" I quired. He gave me a look of uncertainty and took one step back, again.

"We should uh...wait for Cole, to wake up first," he muttered while looking at the ground.

"No, I want to know now David. What is a Lycan?" I insisted. He shook his head at me and I got even more frustrated than before. Okay, just calm down Leah. Deep breaths, take deep breaths.

He sighed giving in and scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"A Lycan, um its a kind of werewolf that-" I cut him off.

"A werewolf! I don't have werewolf blood in me! I'm human, all human!" I shouted at no one in particular. David flinched at my sudden outburst and took another step back, almost stepping on Cole who was snoring loudly.

"Can I continue?" I nodded my head at him. "Okay well, a Lycan is a werewolf but its the most dangerous kind of werewolf there is alive, well one that used to be alive. They were all killed hundreds of years ago by The Originals and ever since then none of them have been found alive, or so we thought," he clarified. But I had a feeling there was more.

"Is that all?" I raised an eyebrow and he shook his head no.

"We knew, well, The Originals, knew that there were more Lycans still living but they couldn't find them. There was no trace of their scent anywhere so they let it go saying that they are all destroyed. But I guess not-"

"Wait, why did they want Lycans to be killed?"

He opened his mouth to answer until Cole groaned on the floor and started moving. Shît, he's gonna wake up soon.

"David do not speak of this with Cole. He can't know yet, just...just keep it a secret," I rushed out before Cole finally got up and rubbed the part where I shot him. Oh no, he won't like that I did that to him.

I watched him intently to see if he would yell or do whatever to me because I shot him with that tranquilizer. First, I find out that I'm half human and half Lycan or whatever and now Cole might not be happy with what I did to him. I shouldn't have done that. He turned around to face us and then our eyes locked together. Something was different by the way he stared at me. It was like what David described him.

Need, want, kill. The look of kill in his eyes gave me a certain feeling of uncertainty. The need and want was easy to figure out because he obviously needed and wanted me because I left. I can't believe I left. Why on earth would I do that?! I mean, it's not solving anything by running away from my problems, but I just couldn't help it.

Now I'm just wishing I didn't leave. Look what I did by leaving. These fresh news of me being half Lycan and Cole almost killing David, his beta and best friend. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have left.

"Leah, you're back!" Cole rushed over to me and gave me a hug. Correction; a bear hug. It's probably a werewolf hug since he isn't a bear...

Oh who cares.