+Chapter Thirteen+

Cole's P.O.V~

I grunted, anger flowing through me uncontrollably. How could they? After all I've done for them! How could they?! I growled, ripping the paper - that caused this anger - into shreds, watching them fall onto the floor.

The Originals just had to come in a very difficult time right now, didn't they? Always showing up uninvited, ruining families, packs, and more! They show no mercy!

But that's not at all true, Caine growled to get my attention. I glared at nothing, knowing he was right. He spared Leah's life in exchange for a deal. You already did your part Cole, now it's his turn to pay.

No, I growled, it's not about getting even Caine. It's about the stupid letter he sent this time. He wants to meet Leah again.

And what's wrong with that? He asked.

I sighed, running a hand over my face. How does he not know?

Listen to me Caine, and listen closely, I started, Leah is a Lycan, and The Originals killed all the Lycan's, so that means if they find out she's one, too, they'll kill her. He made a noise in the back of his throat, something between a whimper and growl.

They'll have to go through all of us to get to her! He roared, clawing in my mind to get out and let some steam off. Anger built up in me again, his reflecting off of me, and I agreed. We need to let some anger out, let's go, I said to him.

I clenched my fist shut, not trusting myself if I accidentally hurt someone I care about. That person being Leah. Where is she anyways?

Ignoring the question, I ran out to the dark forest and shifted without taking my clothes off. They all fell to shreds on the crunchy dry leaves. I growled, my snout crinkling, eyes turning black. Caine took over, his need to let out all the anger inside him - well me too - growing stronger.

And I don't blame him, even the thought of losing Leah gets me worked up fast. Caine and I have waited forever for her, and to lose her after I haven't even been dating her for a year will ruin me. I bet The Originals know that, and all my other enemies. Those bastards.

Caine growled at nothing, but he did it because of the thought of our enemies trying to hurt Leah. Specifically The Originals, he hates them with a passion. Well, so do I.

I just can't believe that I actually hung out with them and did so many bad things. If Leah ever found out I hope she understands and let's me explain.