A Special Gift?

So I bet a lot of you are wondering about the title! Well, let me just tell you without getting interrupted! But! Knowing me, and I know me, I will probably get distracted. Yeah, most likely.

Anyways! Lol it auto corrected 'anyways' to IM5. . .it did it again. . .

Yup, that's how much I talk about them with my friends.

Okay! Stop it Sarah let's continue!

So I'm doing something special for ONE of you. Do you want to know what it is? Yes? No? So I take your silence as a yes. Okay!

Soon I'll tell you what the special gift is, but in the mean time, I'm gonna tell you the rules and what you have to do. Then, and only then, will I tell you what the gift is. And no you can't touch it or anything like that. I'm not shipping something far away so get that outta yo head girl. Lol.

Okay but I know you'll like this gift, it's awesome.

Now for the rules!

1. You have to have an Instagram or Kik!

2. No cheating! I don't like it when people cheat.

3. You have to be active and turn in the challenges that I give you on time!

And those are the rules. I may make more but that's all I can think for now.

Now what I need for you to do is to either comment your INSTAGRAM or KIK and yeah.

When I send you the challenge I'll send them through Kik and you'll either send it back with your work through Instagram or Kik. Either one is fine. If you have neither then tell me and we'll figure something out.

Okay now for the surprise!

DRAMATIC COUNT DOWN!

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

And

1

The prize is. . .

YOU GET TO BE IN MY STORY IF YOU WIN!

Do you like it? We'll! I hope you do.

Okay but yeah that's it and yeah I have nothing else to say.

Make sure to do all that I have asked and I love you guys!

Bye my lovelies!