+Chapter ten+

Leah's P.O.V~

"Cole you did this? This surprise party?" I asked incredulously. This is amazing. Everything here in front of me reflects, well, me. My eyes scanned the area in amazement until it stopped on something that made me scream. "Ahhh! A jumper! Cole!"

Since my feet had a mind of its own, they began to run towards the jumper that was almost filled with other pack members and their pups. So cute. Cole laughed from behind me while I kept running until I stopped in front of the entrance. Step back bîtches, the jumper queen is here.

×××

I'm dead! My feet hurt and my back killing me. I'm pretty sure one of the little pups stepped on my back! Goodness gracious I need sleep!!

Groaning, I let my body fall down on the soft mattress, my mind focusing on the relaxation of my sore muscles finally relaxing. This feels good.

"Baby, how you feeling?" Cole asked, laying himself down next to me.

"Just dandy," I replied sarcastically, the ache of my back getting to me.

"C'mere, let me give you a birthday massage." He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively and pulled me closer. I glared at him, trying to cover the fact that I want him to massage my back. But he just made it inappropriate.

"No, I'll just get some Advil to help ease the pain at least," I said, earning a pout from him.

The party he threw me was spectacular. No, I don't think that's the best wording to describe how awesome, great, fun it was. Yeah, still not the correct wording. Oh well. But anyways, it was a memorable time I've had since a long time.

Cole shifted next to me, wrapping his arm around my waist and placing his head between my neck and shoulder. Warmth cascaded around me, making me feel like being wrapped in a cozy blanket.

"Happy birthday," he whispered, kissing my neck and pulling me closer.

I placed my leg in between his, my hand firmly pressed against his chest, chasing random figures. His lips trailed kisses down my neck, to my chest, and then he looked up at me.

"I never gave you your birthday present," he whispered seductively, pushing my shirt up and placing kisses on my stomach. I whimpered, feeling him leave love bites and push my shirt up to the point where it was showing my bra. Crossing my arms, I lifted my back a bit and pulled the shirt over my head, tossing it to the floor.

"Oh, yeah? And what might that me?" I questioned playfully, already knowing what it was.

"Just lay back and enjoy baby." His hands trailed down to my skater shirt, yanking it down to reveal my red lace panties. I blushed, looking away and feeling his gaze on me. "Fûck, you look so hot." My face got even more red at his compliment.

I shivered, feeling his hands run up and down my body and then leave all together. Looking at him, he pulled his shirt over his head and unbuttoned his jeans, kicking them to the floor to leave him in only his dark blue boxers.

"Just relax baby, close your eyes." He instructed, knowing the nervousness was gonna start getting to me. Since we've only had sèx once, I knew it wasn't gonna hurt as much, but with Cole I never know. He's full of surprises sometimes.

Closing my eyes, I moaned feeling his erection rub against me, making me gasp afterwards. I lifted my legs to wrap around his loosely, his erection pressing more against me. He groaned, thrusting his hips forward to meet mine.

His hands trailed to my chest and then around to the clasp in the back. Unclasping my bra, he tore it from my body and - to what I'm guessing - tossing it to the floor. His hips left mine, the feeling of his hands tugging at my panites making a certain want grow inside me, plus excitement.

Feeling completely bare now, his hips met mine but they were bare also. I gasped, lifting my hips to meet his. He groaned, grabbing my hips and pinning them to the bed - to which I protested.

Cole stopped for a second, reached over to the drawer and pulled out a condom. Yup, we'll most definitely need one. I don't want to get pregnant yet. He slid it on, and rested his head between my neck in the position he was in before.

His breath hit my ear, a shiver running through my body. "Patience baby." He whispered breathlessly. I nodded, gasping as he started to push in. No pain, just pleasure, although since we haven't done this he did stretch me a bit. I moaned, feeling him deep within me. He stopped once fully in, leaving me to adjust to his size.

"Cole, go." I whispered, already adjusted.

He pulled back and thrusted in faster, making me gasp his name. My hands went to his neck, pulling him closer to me. My chest against his, he groaned at the feeling.

"Fûck, Leah." He groaned, lifting my left leg up higher. I moaned, feeling him deeper than before.

My hands trailed down his back, scratching every so often when he thrusted hard. I whimpered, feeling his lips on my neck, sucking and kissing. My fingers tangled in his hair, pulling only to hear him groan my name.

"Cole," I moaned, feeling a familiar pleasurable feeling build up. I was close, I could feel it. "I-I'm close."

"Me too baby, just let go." He grunted, fisting the soft pillows on either side of my head and moaned into my ear. I cried out, my high hitting me hard, my body flinching in pleasure afterwards. Cole groaned, releasing into the condom, and giving me a few more thrust to ride out our highs.

My chest rose and fell, my breathing coming out uneven and fast. Cole stayed on top of me, his arms shielding me from either side, and his head down while his breathing also came out uneven. I slid my hands to his face, lifting it up to meet my eyes.

"Happy birthday," he said breathlessly. I smiled, leaning up to give him a quick kiss. He pulled out and laid next to me.

Pulling me to his side, I grabbed the sheets and pulled them over us.

"I like that birthday present, I can officially say it was the best I've ever gotten," I laughed, smiling up at him. He smiled, looking down at me, and then it vanished completely. Confused, I propped myself up on my right elbow.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"There's trouble, by the boarders. . .I um, just stay here please?" He got up without me answering and put his clothes on. Hurriedly, he chased out the door, leaving me sad.

Did he seriously just leave? After a moment like that? I scoffed, anger running through me. Getting up also, I put my undergarments on and messily put on some pyjamas. I can't believe he just left! Just like that! After a special moment!

Angered, I left the room and down the hall to the guest room. I can't sleep in the same room as him. The guest room was small and simple, nothing special. I pulled back the blankets and climbed in, the coldness of the sheets making me shiver. Ignoring the thought of Coles' warmth, I drifted off into a deep sleep.