This Goodbye

Sadie's POV

"Thank you again," I tell my principal as he opens the door of his office.

"No worries Ms. Jefferson. Just don't let it happen again okay?"

"Of course sir," my Mom tells him with a smile. We walk out back to the lobby where Bash, Quinn, Mary Jane, Summer, and Jake are all waiting, as well as Jake's dad who is yelling at him like a maniac.

"I can't believe you did this Jacob," he yells in his sons face, "in less than one week!"

"I didn't do anything Dad," he argues, "I was just watching!"

"Then why did I get a call from the schools saying you were in trouble, again!"

The principal coughs awkwardly from his door of his office. "Mr. Role, I'm ready to see you and your son now."

Jake's dad huffs before marching into the office, Jake dragging his feet behind him. He eyes me as he passes, his glare sending me six feet under.

"This is all your fault," he seethes before walking away.

"What was that all about," I ask as Bash comes joins my side.

I noticed before that Quinn was sitting next to Bash, her eyes wide and remorseful and she pleaded with him to make him listen to her. By the sad look on her face now I assume he never did.

"Apparently he and a bunch of other students got M.I.P.'s on New Year's after someone called the cops on them," he says with a teasing smile.

I groan, finally making sense of all the stares I've been getting today. I knew that that many people couldn't have known about Lucas and Quinn and cared.

"What is it Blondie," Bash asks after my Mom walks away to speak to the receptionist.

"They think it was me Bash. Jake and his girlfriend probably made Mary Jane say that stuff to make me mad and get back at me. I think the whole senior class hates me now."

"Not everyone," he says quietly, looking behind him to Quinn who's eyes are trained on her black acrylic nails.

The door from the hallway opens and in walks a man with such a striking appearance that I can't help but look at him. His suit is tailored to perfection, his graying hair is trimmed and styled perfectly, his face is so perfectly proportional that it's unfair. Not to mention how his eyes are as cold as the Arctic and as hard as a stone. Slowly they land on Quinn who looks back up to the man with surprise.

"What are you doing here," she asks, her voice quaking with fear.

"When I receive a call that my daughter has yet again got into another fight at school and has ended up suspended than I come immediately." His voice is as heavily accented as Quinn's but far more formal sounding.

Is he her father? He looks like a prince or king of some sort, maybe a member of parliament.

How is Quinn even related to him?

"Funny," she draws out, finally looking like her normal self, "you've never come before."

"The other twelve times," the man says with a raised eye brow. "No I haven't and I won't again."

"How very caring of you father," she snarls.

"Are you two leaving? I called you out for the rest of the day Sadie; I think its best you go home and rest. Bash dear do you mind keeping an eye on her for the rest of the day," my mom asks once she comes back to us.

"No problem Ms. Jefferson," Bash says happily, throwing an arm over my shoulder.

"Great," she says, her eyes glancing to her watch, "I just have a few errands to run."